Ethnics born in germany are tall.why?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Im talking turks arabs,morrocans.Wtf all the refugess coming from syria are short but the ones that are born here are 6 ft.muh genetics

Im talking turks arabs,morrocans.Wtf all the refugess coming from syria are short but the ones that are born here are 6 ft.muh genetics

Yeah genes and enverioment mattet . Nobody denies that

They're not all that tall bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Why is it always cope for you guys?Im stating so many facts.Im just saying what Im seeing
Even if you cant believe it

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
turks and levantines aren't short

Early puberty is correlated with taller height?
No, I’m quite sure early puberty is correlated with shorter height.
Why is it always cope for you guys?Im stating so many facts.Im just saying what Im seeing
Even if you cant believe it
“Stating facts”. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
No, I’m quite sure early puberty is correlated with shorter height.

“Stating facts”. JFL.
Yes stating facts you dumb monk.What dont you get about it.I am talking real life truth

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
How do these ethnics do with German women, do they slay?

How do these ethnics do with German women, do they slay?
Some do.Some dont.They slay ethnic girls more than german.Thats for sure.
It depens how good they look

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How tall is your family in general?
2 of my cousins are 6 ft 2
The other 2 are 5 ft 10 and 11 but they are 15 so....
May father is 5 ft 7 and mother 5 ft 2 at the most

• +1
2 of my cousins are 6 ft 2
The other 2 are 5 ft 10 and 11 but they are 15 so....
May father is 5 ft 7 and mother 5 ft 2 at the most
I wonder why you grew to 6’0 lol, were your parents stunted? Did you grow up in a good environment! we have same height parents but my mother is an inch taller and i’m like 5’9 on a. good morning lol

I wonder why you grew to 6’0 lol, were your parents stunted? Did you grow up in a good environment! we have same height parents but my mother is an inch taller and i’m like 5’9 on a. good morning lol
Well as i said its because i was raised in Germany.Also.I slept and ate like shit when i was younger so it makes no sense after all
Also that you are 5 ft 9 as i said my cousins are tall.So maybe that has something to do with your whole family being short

Well as i said its because i was raised in Germany.Also.I slept and ate like shit when i was younger so it makes no sense after all
It must be genetic recombination then, u underreat or overreat? Also was your puberty degenerate like mine? I smoked weed drunk smoked cigs etc lol..

It must be genetic recombination then, u underreat or overreat? Also was your puberty degenerate like mine? I smoked weed drunk smoked cigs etc lol..
I never drank or smoke.Also i had early puberty.I was 6 ft at 13 already.
I underate btw and only ate pizza and kebab

• JFL
I never drank or smoke.Also i had early puberty.I was 6 ft at 13 already.
I underate btw and only ate pizza and kebab
Kebab hahaha

Oh jesus christ, I had early puberty as well but not that early..

I was 5’5.5 at 15 with chest back and heard hair and now i’m 5’8-9 (morning 174cm ish) lol

Kebab hahaha

Oh jesus christ, I had early puberty as well but not that early..

I was 5’5.5 at 15 with chest back and heard hair and now i’m 5’8-9 (morning 174cm ish) lol
Fuck 5 ft 5 1/2 at 15?you would be mogged to death in my class of 15 year olds.Everybody except 2 are 5 ft 11 +

Fuck 5 ft 5 1/2 at 15?you would be mogged to death in my class of 15 year olds.Everybody except 2 are 5 ft 11 +
Yeah I live in UK and I’m older/taller now

I still get heightmogged/matched by foids in my school daily, fml

Wait youre 172 cm right?Yeah then oviously there are taller girls,Which is brutal i know that feel.
Right now Im in the waiting room at the doctor and guess what.Shes 6 ft 5.
No one is spared.Everybody gets fucked

Post proof, cringlord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Idk about curries in Nazi land, but there are only 3 curries that mog me in height in my grade out of 20ish curries total :love:

Idk about curries in Nazi land, but there are only 3 curries that mog me in height in my grade out of 20ish curries total :love:
And how tall are you?

high standard and quality of life

high standard and quality of life
why do retards here worship chico and dont even post pics like your avi.
he actually looks good

When I was 13 I was like 4ft11 and was one of the shortest kids and they were taller than me. At 18 I'm a legit 6ft1 and I don't really see ethnics taller than me very often tbh.

When I was 13 I was 4ft11 and was one of the shortest kids and they were taller than me. At 18 I'm a legit 6ft1 and I don't really see ethnics taller than me very often tbh.
4 ft 11😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No fucking way
That is uber midget

4 ft 11😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No fucking way
That is uber midget
5ft at 13
5ft5 at 14
5ft9 at 15
5ft11 at 16
6ft at 17
6ft1 at 18

It is nice to hit the growth spurt :feelsokman:

5ft at 13
5ft5 at 14
5ft9 at 15
5ft11 at 16
6ft at 17
6ft1 at 18

It is nice to hit the growth spurt :feelsokman:
Yeah 6 ft 1 is a great fucking height.Its tall Even though the copers say it isnt.Im just 1 cm shorter than you☹

When I was in Germany (Bavaria) I mogged the shit out of everyone at 1.91 m (6'3). Both Germans and foreigners born in Germany were almost always short imo. Doesn't compare to Scandinavia or the Netherlands. The north is probably taller, but that'd be genetics since the north isn't richer. I say this as a foreigner myself so I don't have any bias unlike Germans or German-born foreigners like you OP. No offense, people tend to take pride in their groups.

What am i supposed to do?Record my school?
You fucking retard, ethnics are not born tall in Germany. They’re shorter on average.
You’re not the only one which lives in Germany, why should I believe your statements instead of theirs which contradict with yours?
Ethnics here in the Netherlands are shorter on average as well.

When I was in Germany (Bavaria) I mogged the shit out of everyone at 1.91 m (6'3). Both Germans and foreigners born in Germany were almost always short imo. Doesn't compare to Scandinavia or the Netherlands. The north is probably taller, but that'd be genetics since the north isn't richer. I say this as a foreigner myself so I don't have any bias unlike Germans or German-born foreigners like you OP. No offense, people tend to take pride in their groups.
Idk bra I see tall people and short here.We have 13 year olds at our school who are taller than you.Even 2m 14 year old
At the university average height is like 6 ft.So obviously since your way above that.
6 ft 3 is tall obviously anywhere
You fucking retard, ethnics are not born tall in Germany. They’re shorter on average.
You’re not the only one which lives in Germany, why should I believe your statements instead of theirs which contradict with yours?
Ethnics here in the Netherlands are shorter on average as well.
Lool ethnics 13 year olds 1 grade below are 6 ft 1. 1/2 4 of them
The others are 5 ft 11 im not jokinhg theyre taller than me

Yeah 6 ft 1 is a great fucking height.Its tall Even though the copere say it isnt.Im just 1 cm shorter than you☹
You can fraud 6ft1 so well lmao. I'm legit 185,5cm without shoes and can easily claim 6ft3 (190cm) while wearing AirMax lmao. This is the my height I usually tell to the foids and not one ever called me out. I thank all the manlets who are hard frauding their height so I can fraud as well.

• +1
Reactions: Zero
Idk bra I see tall people and short here.We have 13 year olds at our school who are taller than you.Even 2m 14 year old
At the university average height is like 6 ft.So obviously since your way above that.
6 ft 3 is tall obviously anywhere

I've had classmates back in middle school who were taller than 2m, it happens. I don't really know why that was common in schools, since I hardly ever see it anymore. There's no point thinking about these things though, I just realized.

You can fraud 6ft1 so well lmao. I'm legit 185,5cm without shoes and can easily claim 6ft3 (190cm) while wearing AirMax lmao. This is the my height I usually tell to the foids and not one ever called me out. I thank all the manlets who are hard frauding their height so I can fraud as well.
Yeah of course nobody can tell because 6 ft 1 is tall and 6 ft 3 aswell.And everybody frauds so...

What? No. The average German male should be around as tall as males in Scandinavian countries. The average male height in Germany is 5’11 and those in Scandinavian countries as well if remember correctly.
I mog the average german male by 1.5 inches and Im ethnic🙂.German manlets😔 when will they learn