Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, GetShrekt, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
I hate people that try to stop fights just let it play out. He deserved that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21597 and LooksOrDeath
I’m sick of these seeing these subhumans in Europe. When is the Austrian painter coming back for round 2?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, alriodai and 5 others
Native English accent mogger

what a triggering accent..

lol.. also.. UK is indian

bloody bbastarrdd!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@FailedNormieManlet dude relax
it was just a badminton game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
like a time machine back to 2010

damn that was a full range haymaker that landed on that key's eyes

@FailedNormieManlet dude relax
it was just a badminton game
I‘m certain he shares the complexion of the 5 indian men that got beaten up by that one skinny arab.

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin and HOLYFUARK
I‘m certain he shares the complexion of the 5 indian men that got beaten up by that one skinny arab.
@FailedNormieManlet over for u if 5 indians could not hold back this sandnigga .

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others

More proof that curries are the physically weakest race. See how many it took to take the lightskin arab down. He still rocked one and fended off the other 2 who had weapons. @MakinMogReturns this is why I said I can take on 5 pakis nigga
@FailedNormieManlet over for u if 5 indians could not hold back this sandnigga .
@FailedNormieManlet heard me say yesterday that any bbc can easily take down 5 curries low effort this is proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, zharupodrugu, GetShrekt and 2 others
@lasnt this is what happens when curries try fight us bad boys. @CFW432 this is your fate don’t fuck with us 1 arab >>>>> 5 Rajaprajeets

More proof that curries are the physically weakest race. See how many it took to take the lightskin arab down. He still rocked one and fended off the other 2 who had weapons. @MakinMogReturns this is why I said I can take on 5 pakis nigga

@FailedNormieManlet heard me say yesterday that any bbc can easily take down 5 curries low effort this is proof
I’ve been tagged 3 times in this thread jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, zharupodrugu, Corleone and 1 other person
I’ve been tagged 3 times in this thread jfl

If you didnt boast about your fighting skills in every single thread you make nobody would tag you everytime an indian loses bhai :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and FailedNormieManlet
If you didnt boast about your fighting skills in every single thread you make nobody would tag you everytime an indian loses bhai :Comfy:
I’m going to make a post about a cumskin I beat up yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, zharupodrugu, ascension and 2 others
@lasnt this is what happens when curries try fight us bad boys. @CFW432 this is your fate don’t fuck with us 1 arab >>>>> 5 Rajaprajeets
1 arab >>>> 1000 pajeets include other races 💪🏻

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and PrinceLuenLeoncur
seeing Kaotic watermark I expected a knife/machete

JFL at getting KO'd by that guy.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

JFL you are right these curries are over man.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur