Ethnics live better lives than whites

D

Deleted member 41749

Master
If you young and your parents brought you into the west and are good looking and at least average hieght
You will have a better life than any white person because you were born into a shit country and experienced bad things but when you come into west you live with gratitude and shit
And you are treated decently because you have looks
Ethnics have an adults family, friends and a community while whites just live a miserable isolated life looking to have sex
Jbw destroyed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 32410 and normie_joe
ethnic excellence theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 18522
Someone prove me wrong pls

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ethnics should treat whites like gods, if they don't they either needs to be sent back to their countries or be sent to prison.
How can you be so low iq, that you can't figure out who made the country you are grateful for being in?
Prideful ethnics that try to act like conqueror need to be shot

Ethnics should treat whites like gods, if they don't they either needs to be sent back to their countries or be sent to prison.
How can you be so low iq, that you can't figure out who made the country you are grateful for being in?
Prideful ethnics that try to act like conqueror need to be shot
Niga I said ethnics are HAPPIER I don’t know what the fuck your talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Not reading cope title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, GuyFromSingapore and WanderingBurro
It’s not just read it
Read. Circumstantial. HTN+ tall white life mogs virtually every ethnic alive. They live life on god mode

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 41749
Yes because they are sorrounded by higher beings. Whites are less happy for being sorrounded by lesser beings

Whites are simply too self sacrificial and empathetic. Ethnics lacks self awareness to know how much they are disturbing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Yes because they are sorrounded by higher beings. Whites are less happy for being sorrounded by lesser beings
Well Idk what’s your saying but am happy we agree

Did I say anything wrong?
nah ethnics legit have less stress since they are in usa to acquire wealth and conquer

white brah are worried about the take over which causes mores stress

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Deleted member 41749
The only pro to life as an ethnic is that families are more tight knit and if you're dark enough you can garner pity points. Other than that you're coping, you'll always be seen as some second class being.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and ThatGuythattype
No, it depends on the individual not the race

But on average I would say the high psl ethnic is happier
The average white person is 0.5-1 psl and 2-4 inches on an average ethnic

Ethnics just have slightly higher sex appeal

Nah bro ethnics mog whites

Cope living in the west is death. Imagine raising a family in such a godless shithole, no thanks.

Nah that’s only true for white autists and incels. White people have large friend groups. The only thing you’re right about is that white families aren’t that close

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749

I am not talking about the average ethnic, I am talking a sour the average high psl ethnic is happier than high psl white

Real. Low iq people here just find any reason to spew their vague weird hateful theories on threads that clearly have nothing to do with that

• +1
If you young and your parents brought you into the west and are good looking and at least average hieght
You will have a better life than any white person because you were born into a shit country and experienced bad things but when you come into west you live with gratitude and shit
And you are treated decently because you have looks
Ethnics have an adults family, friends and a community while whites just live a miserable isolated life looking to have sex
Jbw destroyed
water

whites are depressed due to western morals, no family unit, feminism

• +1
lmao, what ur not writing out is that to get the wealth ethnic parents sign off one kid to be made into a targeted individual or into faggotry, there is a price to pay for make a life in yakubs lands, I plan on making as many idiots rope as I can.

• Hmm...