Ethnics on here be like “I have hazel eyes [LIFEFUEL]”

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
IMG 2831

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bomber517 and 5 others
Hazel/Green/Amber are all variations of Brown. Light blue eyes are the only eyes that give a halo.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and cromagnon
saar what eye color do i have, i am mixed punjabi brahmin upper caste neolithic farmer ancestry 😲🙏👳🏿

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and cromagnon
Hazel/Green/Amber are all variations of Brown. Light blue eyes are the only eyes that give a halo.
doesn't need to be light blue, light anything looks good.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, cromagnon and asdvek
doesn't need to be light blue, light anything looks good.
light brown amber hazel green etc look brown from distance and only good in lighting
light blue eyes are the only ones that look good in distance, still light blue eyes look green from distance though, atleast not brown

light brown amber hazel green etc look brown from distance and only good in lighting
light blue eyes are the only ones that look good in distance, still light blue eyes look green from distance though, atleast not brown
you've never seen anyone with light green eyes if you think they look brown from a distance lol.

very light brown looks yellow, but in most cases amber is just cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and asdvek
blue or death tbh.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek