Ethnics slay harder in Europe

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Than white young men. (this theory only applies to the younger generation, born after 1998). Prove me wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
Shekel backed thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 2095, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
this is the type of ethnic that slay

nothing else below this scale tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Hector and turkproducer
No shit, cumskins are subhuman

Download 12

Yes because the latest generation of white 'men' i.e. those born around 1998-2001 have been brainwashed by leftist feminist belief systems and other soft bullshit which makes them weak and non-dominant. They also have a higher IQ than ethnics which makes them more likely to overanalyse and doubt themselves. Ethnics are like animals, they just go for what they want without thinking about the consequences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Aesthetic and turkproducer
In my experience it’s white very good looking teens/young men who slay and ethnics/bbc don’t have as high a looks level ceiling due to lower inhib and higher NT

Mediterranean europeans are borderline ethnic is it only paleface crackers that are incel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
jflcel at you for believing jewish agenda
whites have highest smv

Ethnics slay ethnics

Another day another thread

• +1
jflcel at you for believing jewish agenda
whites have highest smv
They have the highest SMV, yes, always have done, but whether they take advantage of that fact and make use of it is the problem. You cannot underestimate how soft a lot of white guys are these days, especially the young ones. I am white btw, but older.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
They have the highest SMV, yes, always have done, but whether they take advantage of that fact and make use of it is the problem. You cannot underestimate how soft a lot of white guys are these days, especially the young ones. I am white btw, but older.
doesnt matter, chad can be softie beta male faggot yet women would still want his dick

Than white young men. (this theory only applies to the younger generation, born after 1998). Prove me wrong

Literally who cares if it ain't you slaying why do you care if its someone your not them

doesnt matter, chad can be softie beta male faggot yet women would still want his dick

Are you stupid? Read what I wrote again. Yes they have the highest SMV (they want his dick) but even some chad /chadlites are too mentally /emotionally weak to make a move on a girl and actually fuck them. That's the difference - ethnics will push hard to get laid, despite the rejection, while whites will just sit there like wallflowers a lot of the time. Ethnics just want pussy more / badly enough and sometimes that's the difference between getting laid and not.

Never underestimate an ethnic's sex drive and low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and turkproducer
Are you stupid? Read what I wrote again. Yes they have the highest SMV (they want his dick) but even some chad /chadlites are too mentally /emotionally weak to make a move on a girl and actually fuck them. That's the difference - ethnics will push hard to get laid, despite the rejection, while whites will just sit there like wallflowers a lot of the time. Ethnics just want pussy more / badly enough and sometimes that's the difference between getting laid and not.

Never underestimate an ethnic's sex drive and low inhib.
idc if a shitskin is low inhib, that doesnt change if a toilet is attracted to him.
looks trump everything, otherwise pua would have 100% success rate

• JFL
Very legit man. I'm 19 and white and the guys at work are all old white guys. The difference between them and the white guys at school is crazy.
The old guys are based as fuck and dominant, the guys in school were just some random pussies.
Red pill is kinda true in that aspect. Girls don't like soft guys and behavior does play a bigger role than we think.

Slavs mog all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
very legit i see this all the time young white jbs with ethnic low inhib guys