White never gave a single fuck about you
Not one single fuck

Yeah white pheno is the most popular
But this shouldn't mean self hatred
You can't change that shit even if white Maxx

Whites are incredible good at seeing if you got just the slightest melanin

Yeah most girls will wanna try BBC
Everyone wanna try most things ones

But please accept white people will never give a fuck for anyone not in their family

That's why england could invade 9/10 countries in the world
But goes crazy if a few dies in a terror attack

Love yourself
Your race
And your history

Because no one else will

Just look at blacks vs asians it's not like they love each other either

I don't know why you adore and love whites this much

We literally fucked you throughout history

It's like humans hitting dogs and the dog still loving the owner and only bites occasionally and then being put down

Stop the self hatred and near religious look on other races

Only thing that should count is being good looking and finding GL girl

Race and religion shouldn't matter boyos

I might find me a hot mixed jew girl

Can you honestly say you give a fuck for anyone not in your family?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
Not a word death to ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Aesthetic and 3 others
Thanks for this message white man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and Chadeep
The amount of selfhatred on this site and in general is outstanding

It's not healthy
I don't know if you're doing for validation from whites

But look at history
White never gave a single fuck about you
Not one single fuck

Yeah white pheno is the most popular
But this shouldn't mean self hatred
You can't change that shit even if white Maxx

Whites are incredible good at seeing if you got just the slightest melanin

Yeah most girls will wanna try BBC
Everyone wanna try most things ones

But please accept white people will never give a fuck for anyone not in their family

That's why england could invade 9/10 countries in the world
But goes crazy if a few dies in a terror attack

Love yourself
Your race
And your history

Because no one else will

Just look at blacks vs asians it's not like they love each other either

I don't know why you adore and love whites this much

We literally fucked you throughout history

It's like humans hitting dogs and the dog still loving the owner and only bites occasionally and then being put down

Stop the self hatred and near religious look on other races

Only thing that should count is being good looking and finding GL girl

Race and religion shouldn't matter boyos

I might find me a hot mixed jew girl
Would be nice
Lol whites are the most incel race in the world. Nobody cares about you guys except when they wanna leech off you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5187
I'm getting cancer because people here say that I look Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and LordGodcat
I don't care about being white. If I can slay some decent ethnic chicks I'm fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
I don't care about being white. If I can slay some decent ethnic chicks I'm fine.
Yeah
Honestly I find ethnic or mixed girls more attractive often
Doesn't mean I hate white girls

• +1
I completely agree..

Deathniks need to learn to love themselves if they want foids to as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Yeah
Honestly I find ethnic or mixed girls more attractive often
Doesn't mean I hate white girls
My highest goal is to get a Latina that's it. But in general White people have more good looking people in general compared to other races.

• +1
My highest goal is to get a Latina that's it. But in general White people have more good looking people in general compared to other races.
We got a lot of ugly aswell
All races do
Since all bad genetics can survive in this age of time

• +1
We got a lot of ugly aswell
All races do
Since all bad genetics can survive in this age of time
Very sad time indeed man and Chad's Fetishizing Fat women is a big problem for many men.

• +1
Very sad time indeed man and Chad's Fetishizing Fat women is a big problem for many men.
Men taking anything they can get is the problem
Men don't have a standard
Then tinder came along and now all women believe they can get chad cause they fucked him once

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Men taking anything they can get is the problem
Men don't have a standard
Then tinder came along and now all women believe they can get chad cause they him once
Yea man. I don't think the Men on Tinder would qualify as a Chad On Here. But Other Things Like Height Frame and Dick Makes Them a Chad Regardless. Testosterone is a Blessing and a Curse.

• +1
Jfl at believing that in 2020 somebody could be proud of his own ethnicity. Because of globalization ethnics are migrating en masse to white countries where they know the standard of living is all the way superior. It's not about culture and tradition anymore, it's about economy. If there was a way to become white most ethnics would instantly go for it. This is the 21st century, nationalism and praise of the own culture is an outdated romantic idea. This is why white supremacists make me cringe, they always say shit like ''everyone for his own people and culture, niggers to Africa, Arabs to Arabia, whites to Europe'' , this is not how it works though. A white man was lucky to be born as such and thanks to his luck he has access to first world standards of living. It's fucking easy then to say ''whites have their own culture that must be protected from immigrants'' when you have a roof over your head, warm food, an efficient sanitary system and a stable job. Try to say that as an African living in Uganda, he's too busy searching for water to bother with ''muh culture and traditions of his own people''.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187 and Chadeep
I'M A PROUD LATIN
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, CURRY

• +1
Jfl at believing that in 2020 somebody could be proud of his own ethnicity. Because of globalization ethnics are migrating en masse to white countries where they know the standard of living is all the way superior. It's not about culture and tradition anymore, it's about economy. If there was a way to become white most ethnics would instantly go for it. This is the 21st century, nationalism and praise of the own culture is an outdated romantic idea. This is why white supremacists make me cringe, they always say shit like ''everyone for his own people and culture, niggers to Africa, Arabs to Arabia, whites to Europe'' , this is not how it works though. A white man was lucky to be born as such and thanks to his luck he has access to first world standards of living. It's fucking easy then to say ''whites have their own culture that must be protected from immigrants'' when you have a roof over your head, warm food, an efficient sanitary system and a stable job. Try to say that as an African living in Uganda, he's too busy searching for water to bother with ''muh culture and traditions of his own people''.
I agree
But honestly not a good way to live
To hate your family and yourself for something you can never change
That's my point

Even rich Japanese, koreans and singaporeans wanna be white

Explain this then

Theres more to it than economy

Last edited:
  • +1
A white man was lucky to be born as such and thanks to his luck he has access to first world standards of living.

We must be the luckiest race on the planet!
My dad was lucky as fuck.. and his dad was, oh his dad was lucky as hell...

• +1
I agree
That's my point
It's the same for every aestethic flaw, though. I have a friend who is 5'6 with a big Jewnose but it doesn't bother him in the slightest. And then you have people on here getting complexes over little details like 0.95 midface ratio instead of 1. It's all about how neurotic the person is. Most socially adjusted normies learn with time to accept how they look, whereas introverted aspies join lookism and vent 24/7 about their flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hairyballscel, Chadeep and 2 others
It's the same for every aestethic flaw, though. I have a friend who is 5'6 with a big Jewnose but it doesn't bother him in the slightest. And then you have people on here getting complexes over little details like 0.95 midface ratio instead of 1. It's all about how neurotic the person is. Most socially adjusted normies learn with time to accept how they look, whereas introverted aspies join lookism and vent 24/7 about their flaws.
Very good point

• +1
I dont self-hate, i just acknowledge the fact whites tend to have higher smv than Indians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Chadeep and 2 others
I agree
That's my point

Even rich Japanese, koreans and singaporeans wanna be white

Explain this then

Theres more to it than economy
Because whites have the highest status/SMV. That's not my point, though. My point is that you can't except ethnics to be proud of themselves because of culture, history, etc. By all means if someone is curry and is proud of his culture and heritage that's good, but I would understand if a curry wouldn't give a fuck about it.

• +1
Because whites have the highest status/SMV. That's not my point, though. My point is that you can't except ethnics to be proud of themselves because of culture, history, etc. By all means if someone is curry and is proud of his culture and heritage that's good, but I would understand if a curry wouldn't give a fuck about it.
Good point
It just sad the amount of self hatred some have for something they can never change

• +1
There is a difference between not giving a fuck about it and fullon self hate. Accepting that you are lower SMV is understandable but worshipping white people makes no sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
There is a difference between not giving a fuck about it and fullon self hate. Accepting that you are lower SMV is understandable but worshipping white people makes no sense tbh
I agree
Just fucked to see the self hatred

Maybe I will never truly understand

But it's unchangeable pheno
Like you say acceptance instead of selfhatred or worth shipping is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401