Ethnics who hide / never speak about their backgrounds are the biggest self haters

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
And it's so obvious. I've been working with this roastie for nearly 9 months. I knew she was ethnic but had no idea what her background was, her name was ambiguous, skin is pale (dark hair / eyes tho), and I would have guessed Spanish or another med country. She wasn't fasting Ramadan and drinks alcohol, so never assumed Muslim.

Turns out she is either nafri or middle eastern (I still don't know which country) since another colleague put her on the spot and questioned her about a saying in Arabic he was trying to remember. Like usual she pretended she didn't know and just hurried the conversation.

In my team of 10 there are 5 people with immigrant backgrounds, and we are pretty open about it. Every lunch time we sometimes speak about our cultural traditions, food or home countries. She manages to stay silent / avoid the convo. She never speaks about her family or country of origin at all. Even though it's pretty obvious with her heavy accent she is a foreigner.

@Gengar this is the definition of a self-hater. Not someone who has a fetish for another race of women (MENAsexual freaks like me).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Sodoku, shia.jihadist and 13 others
middle eastern/south asian women in western countries are almost always massive self hating whores. It’s rare that I meet one who isn’t

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, JL~, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 9 others
I am very proud of my heritage

I am a Tamil Bvull

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, pig_face, BrutalMogger and 10 others
And it's so obvious. I've been working with this roastie for nearly 9 months. I knew she was ethnic but had no idea what her background was, her name was ambiguous, skin is pale (dark hair / eyes tho), and I would have guessed Spanish or another med country. She wasn't fasting Ramadan and drinks alcohol, so never assumed Muslim.

Turns out she is either nafri or middle eastern (I still don't know which country) since another colleague put her on the spot and questioned her about a saying in Arabic he was trying to remember. Like usual she pretended she didn't know and just hurried the conversation.

In my team of 10 there are 5 people with immigrant backgrounds, and we are pretty open about it. Every lunch time we sometimes speak about our cultural traditions, food or home countries. She manages to stay silent / avoid the convo. She never speaks about her family or country of origin at all. Even though it's pretty obvious with her heavy accent she is a foreigner.

@Gengar this is the definition of a self-hater. Not someone who has a fetish for another race of women (MENAsexual freaks like me).
Mainly south Asians

I used to be somewhat self hating. Just don’t get the point of it anymore I am what I am and am here because my ancestors made the cut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, zura, Chadeep and 3 others
non northwestern whites SHOULD hate their background they are nons

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nullandvoid, JL~, bloomercel and 7 others
Mainly south Asians
Secular MENAs too.

I used to be somewhat self hating. Just don’t get the point of it anymore I am what I am and am here because my ancestors made the cut
Honestly I can sympathise. I'm being a liar if I said I was never like this women too. But as I grew more religious, and more hateful of liberal soy cucks woxiety I started to have more pride in my background and realise its beauty. Even as someone who took an interest in many cultures I was a total orientalist, thinking westerners were somehow superior, rational and civilised. I've done a complete 180 since 10 years ago. Death to the West!

I know others look down on my background, and it holds my SMV back but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and SubhumanCurrycel
I think a moderate amount of self hate is healthy for ethnics, it keeps you from becoming an r/AsianMasculinity type. But consciously trying to avoid people from knowing your ethnicity IRL especially when you already have an accent is another level

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., unscruputlity and 1 other person
I think a moderate amount of self hate is healthy for ethnics, it keeps you from becoming an r/AsianMasculinity type. But consciously trying to avoid people from knowing your ethnicity IRL especially when you already have an accent is another level
I wouldn't call it self hate. After all in the West you're forced to be somewhat hybrid. Ethnics with their head screwed on reject retarded things associated with their culture (cousin marriages) and don't take part in certain aspects of western culture (degeneracy). If you're a self hater you reject everything about your heritage and suck up to westerner completely.

But she's a total immigrant. My parents are from Bangladesh. I can hardly resonate with the culture that much. I've only visited once in 15 years. When I talk about my personal history and growing up it's just all focused on growing up in the UK. Why tf would I talk about Bangladesh. If I was an immigrant of course I would talk about it more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I think the Asian masculine reddit types are self hating too, they just deflect their insecurities by masking it up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PLA1092
Maybe she wants to stay away from her culture and religion because she went through some past trauma and she thinks her tradition is wrong? Not all cultures deserve having pride for because some cultures have beliefs and values that are so fucked up that some people don't feel like supporting and being a part of them, which imo is pefectly fine since it is entirely up to them in what they want to belive in and what they don't. That doesn't make them self hating

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Kanye West's Cousin, bloomercel and 2 others
Maybe she wants to stay away from her culture and religion because she went through some past trauma and she thinks her tradition is wrong? Not all cultures deserve having pride for because some cultures have beliefs and values that are so fucked up that some people don't feel like supporting and being a part of them, which imo is pefectly fine since it is entirely up to them in what they want to belive in and what they don't. That doesn't make them self hating
Lol gtfo here greycel.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., egyptianKang and AverageCurryEnjoyer
If you are self hating then it is already over for you jfl. Accept and change. Or just LDAR.

As soon as niggas ask where im from

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and SecularIslamist

whenever a clearly indian / paki tells me hes from the uk i want to stab him to death

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and SecularIslamist
whenever a clearly indian / paki tells me hes from the uk i want to stab him to death
Depends on context. When I go abroad and speak to foreigners who can't speak English ofc I say I'm curry when they ask where I'm from. If I speak to native English speakers I tell them I'm from the UK.

Depends on context. When I go abroad and speak to foreigners who can't speak English ofc I say I'm curry when they ask where I'm from. If I speak to native English speakers I tell them I'm from the UK.
but you're not from the UK you're bengali nigga

but you're not from the UK you're bengali nigga
Not to native English speakers (Americans). When they ask where I'm from they're clearly interested in why my accent is different.

But to Europeans / Asians and rest of the world they want to know where my pheno belongs. So I tell them I'm Bengali.

Ethnics in Europeans don't have a cosmopolitan identity unlike African Americans or Latinos. If I was a black Americans would I really say I think my parents are from Ivory Coast during the slave trade days.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Instead of asking people where they’re from i just start guessing and sneak indian in there to offend them and get a reaction if possible innit @Gengar @shia.jihadist

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., SecularIslamist and shia.jihadist