Ethnics will bleach them out of existence and why the white population isn’t going anywhere

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Some people think whites are going to go extinct but I think the white population is having only a temporary recession

The GL ethnics will bleach themselves my mixing with white people ethnic women have been getting bleached by BWC for decades now

But with gene editing technology even subpar ethnics will become aryan

Ethnics will be extinct in the next couple hundred years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 8758, mogstars and 1 other person
Some people think whites are going to go extinct but I think the white population is having only a temporary recession

The GL ethnics will bleach themselves my mixing with white people ethnic women have been getting bleached by BWC for decades now

@mogstars @delonregen @moggathon

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars

gene editing wont do that and if everyone is 'aryan' then there would be a different ideal

People over exaggerate the amount of ethnics that want white peoples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
All ethnics desire white people every single one except for maybe the nationalist type ethnics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 8758, mogstars and 1 other person
I’m 5”8 MTN and get treated like a God in ethnic countries and by ethnic foids.

There’s nothing like it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, Deleted member 8758 and 1 other person
African master race won't ever go away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 43058 and 1 other person
I’m 5”8 MTN and get treated like a God in ethnic countries and by ethnic foids.

There’s nothing like it.
What countries

I will be the last Aryan on earth. Chosen by God to slaughter the Jewish race and breed with gooks.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and wishIwasSalludon
What countries
Everywhere in Asia, Africa, South America.

Plus not being ethnic is bare minimum for slaying in EU.

USA is the only mutt breeding ground and blacks still have less SMV than whites.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Everywhere in Asia, Africa, South America.

Plus not being ethnic is bare minimum for slaying in EU.

USA is the only mutt breeding ground and blacks still have less SMV than whites.
Tales lol

Are you ethnic, by chance?
Black but what countries have you been to and they’ve treated you like God without trying to sell you something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and mogstars
Black but what countries have you been to and they’ve treated you like God without trying to sell you something?
lmao nigger can't cope that whites are worshipped, brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho, wishIwasSalludon and mogstars
They aren’t trying to sell him anything ethnics have inferiority complex’s and see whites as superior

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
You are black…
Trucel

• JFL
Whites are around 10% I think of the global population, the birth rate in European countries is dropping and the birth rate in ethnic countries are rising, whites can’t compete with Africans and Arabs who are having like 5 babies per mother

Even with gene editing becoming a thing, it probably won’t be readily avalible to the general public save for giga wealth moggers like kikes

They aren’t trying to sell him anything ethnics have inferiority complex’s and see whites as superior
Tbh I’ve always said if Asians were slaves instead of blacks they would still be slaves to this day. I don’t just don’t think blacks are as white worshipping as other ethnics

• +1
Tbh I’ve always said if Asians were slaves instead of blacks they would still be slaves to this day. I don’t just don’t think blacks are as white worshipping as other ethnics
True tbh

one ethnic group would be supreme tbh

White genes are recessive compared to ethinicity and the pffspring will look nothing like the white parents ,if anything whites are committing suicide by racemixing

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kamui
Tell me you don’t live in a large city without telling me you don’t live in a large city

I’ve seen “full” giga dark sheboon with a white grandma . Her mulatta mom also fucked a dark black guy making daughter full black looking straight out of Congo

Also white genes are very recessive. Even whites mixed with Indians and Arabs look very ethnic unlike cherry picked tiktokers