The last of the Mulattapilled
Ethnik females are beyond evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, rand anon, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 43058
yep. and the more ethnic they are, the more they hate you. my hs crush would relentlessly beat me down and tell me about her 6'2 blonde fuck buddy. she was darker than me and gypsy passing brootal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fredo420, TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
yep. and the more ethnic they are, the more they hate you. my hs crush would relentlessly beat me down and tell me about her 6'2 blonde fuck buddy. she was darker than me and gypsy passing brootal
youre a cuck lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 57464
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fredo420, aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Deleted member 57464
Beyond over man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 56659
Ethnik females are beyond evil
WHYWOYMINZ are worse

Ethnic hoes are good tbh, only issue is they weren’t out last night cos they Muslim ;(

Chink ones were bht I don’t really like them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 43058
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 56659 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ethnik women want to be wyt wiminz, and hate their male counterparts for not being da wyt man
But they like me so they good in my books

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 43058
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
  • So Sad
Needs to be more honour killings
Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Be a mogger bbc like me. But I only appeal to ethncis, Cumskins don’t like me so if your into them I can’t give any advice
We already established your dick is average. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Gengar
Be a mogger bbc like me. But I only appeal to ethncis, Cumskins don’t like me so if your into them I can’t give any advice
huh, I thought white women liked black men

huh, I thought white women liked black men
i dunno, maybe they do but they don’t like me. I have an easier time pulling chinks than them JFL
Mirin darktriadmaxxing. :feelshah:
not darktriad just being real, I helped a Sikh guy yesterday cos south Azn men are real niggas mayn

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 56659
also im 17 so it would be CP

White libtards will come to their rescue, though.
According to modern lore, white men are best at subjugating women.

Maybe ask for our help

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Maybe ask for our help
It’s still debatable. Liberals say it’s cumskin but conservatives say it’s Ayrabs.

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
not darktriad just being real, I helped a Sikh guy yesterday cos south Azn men are real niggas mayn
Meanwhile irl, I get along the most with black men, even more than I do fellow muzzies. Plus bonus points to them because even if I wear my cultural clothes in pink, they never try to make fun of me for it. Meanwhile gayrab muzzies sometimes try to make fun of me just 'cause it's pink. All the more reason not to join a "Free Palestine" rally. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 56659 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
water like that from the ganges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Meanwhile irl, I get along the most with black men, even more than I do fellow muzzies. Plus bonus points to them because even if I wear my cultural clothes in pink, they never try to make fun of me for it. Meanwhile gayrab muzzies sometimes try to make fun of me just 'cause it's pink. All the more reason not to join a "Free Palestine" rally. :hnghn:
Ayrabs hate south Azns so that’s to be expected. Dunno why they hate you lot so much what did you lot do to them?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I have yet to see brown women doing anything close to this

REFUGEES WELCOME

• JFL
Reactions: Fredo420, Deleted member 43058 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Maybe ask for our help
Subjugating? That's just leftie propaganda with their "muh patriarchy" BS. Most white men I come across are unfortunately liberal (which means they are sexual deviants). They're only liberal in the hopes of getting some puss puss, though. Some women see through it and call them out for it. Others are too stupid to see it, but that's what happens when you got a liberal arts degree. :ogre:

Ayrabs hate south Azns so that’s to be expected. Dunno why they hate you lot so much what did you lot do to them?
its literally just lookism lmao. 90% of discrimnation curries go through is just lookism, the remaining 10% is actually deserved because of subhuman activities

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
its literally just lookism lmao. 90% of discrimnation curries go through is just lookism, the remaining 10% is actually deserved because of subhuman activities
As a bbc I relate to this :feelswah:

They hate almost everyone, it seems. They hate Turks and Persians too. The only ones they don't seem to hate is Balkans, Caucasus and Africans. I think they're just bitter that the Persians overthrew the first caliphate. Either way I have since distanced myself from the "Free Palestine!" crowd, though another factor was the fact LGBT+ people are also in support of it, and I don't want to be on the same page as both groups (LGBT+ & discriminating people).

• Woah
Subjugating? That's just leftie propaganda with their "muh patriarchy" BS. Most white men I come across are unfortunately liberal (which means they are sexual deviants). They're only liberal in the hopes of getting some puss puss, though. Some women see through it and call them out for it. Others are too stupid to see it, but that's what happens when you got a liberal arts degree. :ogre:
that's a lot more words than i feel like reading, homey