EU/Glowie attracting posters beware, Most of your posts have been under close monitoring by the INTERPOL since 29th of July

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!
Joke thread, mods don't delete.

@Rigged Do you have any extra info on this?

@_MVP_ You know about the INTERPOL

There have been members of various subreddits and anti-incel groups on telegram, reddit and discord that have been mass reporting .org, .is, .club and that one chud forum to interpol. AFAIK only .org and .is are under investigation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, HarshBDSMmaster, Debetro and 1 other person
Interpol should post a top 10 of their favourite users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishdonniedarko, HarshBDSMmaster and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Master never seems to reply to these sort of threads from what ive seen and hes been WAY more active recently 🤔

Server runs a widespread shutdown then out of nowhere the owner starts being 40x more active, someone would have to look into the SS forum and find anything in master there

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Master never seems to reply to these sort of threads from what ive seen and hes been WAY more active recently 🤔

Server runs a widespread shutdown then out of nowhere the owner starts being 40x more active, someone would have to look into the SS forum and find anything in master there
I knew this was happening because another smaller forum had already been confirmed to be investigated by the administrator himself ( I have proof of this too )

His forum was confirmed to be extensively investigated by interpol, his posts specifically was being crawled ( He is the owner and administrator )

If you’re posting anything publicly on the internet that could or you’re worried about getting you arrested, you’re a retard and deserve it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BeanletMogger
If you’re posting anything publicly on the internet that could or you’re worried about getting you arrested, you’re a retard and deserve it
Yeah bro the admin was hosting a looksmaxxing site

What an evil fucking bastard :soy:

There's nothing to report on here. Fairy tales

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They contacted admin for info on acc of plymouth shooter lol
Admin? Which one exactly

That was 3 years ago and it did not have to do with here

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Sauce ? :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Can't say, some interviews in private IRC's with admins
IMG 2256

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bros am i cooked with this pfp and the shit i sometimes say in offtopic :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

• +1
bros am i cooked with this pfp and the shit i sometimes say in offtopic :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
They don't care about edgelords ( no offence bhai, I like you :ogre: )

They are going mostly after admins and older accounts with high activity from a certain time period

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
They don't care about edgelords ( no offence bhai, I like you :ogre: )

They are going mostly after admins and older accounts with high activity from a certain time period
so vermy and xangsane are going to get their butt took in prison and i won't :feelsgood: lifefuel

• JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back