EU needs 60 million migrants to survive

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
FB IMG 1717650444638

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Klasik616
its brutal cause of that 60 million 95% will be ethnic males that are ready to breed

If they gave me free white Stacy I would go

Herein lies the problem with the modern capitalistic hellscape we live under. It is reflected well in the stock market and also the global economy. Companies must all go up only or else they are fucked. Nations must all go up only or else they too are fucked.

The only way that the world has been on a positive trajectory since the 2008 global market crash is because of immigration. It is an artificial way of displaying an increase in productivity aka GDP.

When the wall of this dam cracks, I don’t know how the fuck they’re going to manage to not have mass global unrest and sharp uptick in violence, potential wars, etc

View attachment 2965665

The OP of that post clearly hates 50% of Europeans if they want to ban abortion and contraceptives.

Also, banning contraceptive and abortion will ruin Europe in the long run. Unplanned pregnancies are a great way to make families poorer, increase native criminality, increase malnutrition, decrease work force productivity… the list goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
The OP of that post clearly hates 50% of Europeans if they want to ban abortion and contraceptives.

Also, banning contraceptive and abortion will ruin Europe in the long run. Unplanned pregnancies are a great way to make families poorer, increase native criminality, increase malnutrition, decrease work force productivity… the list goes on.
"The OP" hates 100% western europeans and wants to see them in flames :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Deleted member 23558