Eugenics: The Human Advantage

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Eugenics is the pinnacle of the evolution of intelligent life. Thanks to our intellectual abilities, we can choose our partners in ways other than how animals do.

We should therefore modulate humanity.

When I see ugly obese couples who are 1.60 meters tall having children, I think to myself that it's just not possible.

Yes, it's extreme, yes it's hard to say that, but it's the reality. We are polluting humanity by allowing everyone to reproduce with anyone.

Freedom has its limits. With eugenics, humanity would significantly improve in just a few generations.

Encourage reproduction among high IQ individuals to foster the emergence of geniuses and advance humanity.

It is not by turning humanity into cattle that copulates in every direction that we will evolve.

(also, less bullying with everyone good looking, smart, and happy)

Reproduce intelligently.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, flippasav, Debetro and 3 others
stop posting

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto and NZb6Air
@cope addict was crying yesterday bcoz he can't get girls since he's 5ft2 @19

His 5ft3 dad married a 4ft11 woman

I'm sure you can imagine my shock when I found out he's also trying to date 4ft11 girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, slavicpsycho and notsocommonthumb
(Btw I got perma ban on reddit for saying that. Thanks God this forum is better)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

I'm sure you can imagine my shock when I found out he's also trying to date 4ft11 girls
He cant get away with it :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Dnrd but it’s true we need to make the most out of our lives

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto

at that point is there a point to life?

"Disease research has advanced so much that it is increasingly difficult to find someone completely healthy"
(Aldous Huxley).

"Every day we are sicker and better cured"
(Savitri Devi).

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
at that point is there a point to life?
Yes. He needs to moneymaxx and find a tall woman to breed

His 5ft7 sons will thank him since 5ft7 is regular short and not dwarfism

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and HarrierDuBois

Cycle continues. What he should do is find a tall woman who has a short man fetish and no matter how much pegging he has to endure it will be for the benefit of his son not having to suffer the same fate as him.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
"Disease research has advanced so much that it is increasingly difficult to find someone completely healthy"
(Aldous Huxley).

"Every day we are sicker and better cured"
(Savitri Devi).
Great thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125

Then the 5'7" son need to do the same in order to increase the bloodline's height progressively. Thats a positive eugenics practice.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125, PROMETHEUS and notsocommonthumb

being that short he will never truly be respected by women but also by other men. He will never be taken seriouse

(Btw I got perma ban on reddit for saying that. Thanks God this forum is better)
You're safe here with us

.org niggas are intellectually open to socially frowned upon ideas

We judge each idea based on its merit and not trends

Regarding Eugenics, all women are naturally wired to practice it without even realising

It's called hypergamy

A woman will leave a man that has devoted his entire life into building a home for her at the drop of a hat if a slightly more preferable man comes along that has better looks and resource

Their brain has been wired to feel zero empathy for the man she's leaving, not even any sense of camaraderie for the years spent together building the home

It's the only way nature can improve the chances of her offsprings surviving

What women have therefore done throughout history is to cheat on their unattractive husbands so that chad can get them pregnant without the man finding out

The simp will therefore raise chad's children, thereby practicing eugenics

I'm sure you can imagine the millions of family drama across western countries when ancestry.com dropped :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
You're safe here with us

.org niggas are intellectually open to socially frowned upon ideas

We judge each idea based on its merit and not trends

Regarding Eugenics, all women are naturally wired to practice it without even realising

It's called hypergamy

A woman will leave a man that has devoted his entire life into building a home for her at the drop of a hat if a slightly more preferable man comes along that has better looks and resource

Their brain has been wired to feel zero empathy for the man she's leaving, not even any sense of camaraderie for the years spent together building the home

It's the only way nature can improve the chances of her offsprings surviving

What women have therefore done throughout history is to cheat on their unattractive husbands so that chad can get them pregnant without the man finding out

The simp will therefore raise chad's children, thereby practicing eugenics

I'm sure you can imagine the millions of family drama across western countries when ancestry.com dropped :forcedsmile:
Thanks my friend (y)

New here and I love that forum tbh.

I heard about hypergamy yeah.

(y)

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and PROMETHEUS
being that short he will never truly be respected by women but also by other men. He will never be taken seriouse
I would drop out of society and find an online business to moneymaxx

Then use that money to betabuxx and breed a tall gold-digging woman if I wanted to procreate

But honestly, I'd rather just drugmaxx at that point

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb