Euro 2024 is utter blackpill for angloids

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Watching the Serbia vs England game was brutal. Average Serb girl looks like this.

English fans

This is the best the England footballers can get :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 23 others
Living in the UK really is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 13 others
You’d just mogged harder outside of the UK, so be glad. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, try2beme, greywind and 2 others
You’d just mogged harder outside of the UK, so be glad. :Comfy:
They are taller than meds. This post mainly applies to women. Women of all euro nationalities mog the women. Even gypsies.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Richard Cheese
Living here while not being a complete NPC who worships football and alcohol is a joke of a life, every day I want out of this shithole

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ambi, JohnDoe and 1 other person
They are taller than meds. This post mainly applies to women. Women of all euro nationalities mog the women. Even gypsies.
Yeah but Dutch women also are taller, so it's not just face + bonefog but also heightfog.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i need the uks economy to rise so a stacylite brazilian will want my passport 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel, ambi and 3 others
Yeah but Dutch women also are taller, so it's not just face + bonefog but also heightfog.
Excluding Nordics and northern euros in general. Dutch foids fog English (everyone does). But I don't find them that attractive.

Excluding Nordics and northern euros in general. Dutch foids fog English (everyone does). But I don't find them that attractive.
That's because you're biased against white women, even though they objectively look the best (and have the best personalities [exceptions exist]).

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Living here while not being a complete NPC who worships football and alcohol is a joke of a life, every day I want out of this shithole
same bro im immigrationmaxxing to america as soon as i can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and Richard Cheese
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, Richard Cheese, hopecel and 1 other person
girl in constant need of money and attention . Whiny, shit to be around, negative.

English fans
View attachment 2989978
View attachment 2989984
This is the best the England footballers can get :lul:
Group of cool lads who will be my best friends for the whole night because I did a funny personification of boris Johnson one single time.

you gotta grow up at some point and realize most of these women bring nothing other than their pretty bodies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese and SecularIslamist
It must be worse than hell for you to live there, op. Women are ugly, and also have such spacerocketed standards.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
Declan Rice is like the most looking jew non jew in history

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
girl in constant need of money and attention . Whiny, shit to be around, negative.

Group of cool lads who will be my best friends for the whole night because I did a funny personification of boris Johnson one single time.

you gotta grow up at some point and realize most of these women bring nothing other than their pretty bodies
Sounds gay (bros over hoes) mentality. Men in general are better to be around and talk to. Thats just water. But we still need a girl to fuck and look at. As annoying as she may be.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SoundnVision
Sounds gay (bros over hoes) mentality. Men in general are better to be around and talk to. Thats just water. But we still need a girl to fuck and look at. As annoying as she may be.
do you need it?

do you need it?
Yes. I need a women to coom in. That 8 seconds of pleasure with a woman every other night (if I'm lucky) is worth more than spending hours with men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and JohnDoe
The English national team has:
- a mediocre goalkeeper
- a half African, very good, but pumped up by the press
- a Nigerian
- a frauding system player (Foden)
- a trophyless statpadder (joking here)
- Declan Rice
- others...

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
The English national team has:
- a mediocre goalkeeper
- a half African, very good, but pumped up by the press
- a Nigerian
- a frauding system player (Foden)
- a trophyless statpadder (joking here)
- Declan Rice
- others...
They're pretty good. I used to always hate England because they would overrate themselves and go into every tournament thinking they could win it (except 2014 WC).

But squad since 2018 have been quiet good.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
the only hot women in the UK are the ones not from there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel, Afro_Kang and 3 others
They're pretty good. I used to always hate England because they would overrate themselves and go into every tournament thinking they could win it (except 2014 WC).

But squad since 2018 have been quiet good.
They're very good

• +1
Yes. I need a women to coom in. That 8 seconds of pleasure with a woman every other night (if I'm lucky) is worth more than spending hours with men.
slave to pussy

• JFL
I seethed and laughed hard at the bottom 2 pics

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
the only hot women in the UK are the ones not from there
so the UK is a LTB central I guess? women there don't have high standards right? is it worth moving there?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That woman looks like shit tho

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
so the UK is a LTB central I guess? women there don't have high standards right? is it worth moving there?
No this is literally water knowledge.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and hopecel
no, don’t move to this hellhole, when I say ugly guys can slay here I mean ugly social british retards not random foreigners

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and hopecel
I am depressed livin here I could have been born in the USA but instead I was born here :forcedsmile::feelswah:.

Onlt Canada use worse

• +1
Reactions: ascension