LeNegroDeLaCalle

Sperm Donor
im hyped af ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, Seth Walsh and 5 others
Screenshot 10

my bets for the first round

Only going to watch SUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and WayneBraaaah
hyped for seeing other men make millions

cucked behavior ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eblan, silencio, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Theres no hype for it whatsoever. There used to be way more buzz for euros, seems like nobody cares anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Theres no hype for it whatsoever. There used to be way more buzz for euros, seems like nobody cares anymore
idk i think this one is going to be crazy

who are you cheering for

• +1
Reactions: LeNegroDeLaCalle
I hope Italy goes out in the first round. They don’t deserve to win after missing 2 world cups in a row

• +1
Reactions: LeNegroDeLaCalle
They're not likely to but I feel like they could do a Portugal 2016 but lose final
i mean they are not the same squad as 3 years ago but they will probably go to quarter-finals

Les bleus winning it all

hyped for seeing other men make millions

cucked behavior ngl
word, imagine being hyped about chads playing a fucking GAME, playing a legit game, they have fun and on top of that chads make millions. so they play a fun game, are chads, make millions. cucked to be hyped for that

Not that excited like the previous tournaments. I don't have a bonding with the current Netherlands team. Also I found WC more important. We need that damn star

word, imagine being hyped about chads playing a fucking GAME, playing a legit game, they have fun and on top of that chads make millions. so they play a fun game, are chads, make millions. cucked to be hyped for that
*Has football avi

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, sweetheart and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: Aero
Not that excited like the previous tournaments. I don't have a bonding with the current Netherlands team. Also I found WC more important. We need that damn star

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain
It's coming home btw

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Spain plays only tomorrow.

Home where it all started. You europoors rigged it last time but nothing is going to stop us this time.
I'm Penglish too

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
hungary will mog