Din watch
Hope ISIS takes over the world
Humanity is fucked and disgusting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
didn't watch because i like to miscegenate with brown girls

@pisslord

No your'e stupid for saying a fascist who's catch phrase was "Jews Out" was some scheming jew.

You say a lot of anti Jewish things I've noticed and I don't think you really understand what your'e saying. Your'e just trying to follow the trend with "kike" memes because you think it looks cool to your "internet friends" jfl
No offence, I just think your'e kinda retarded tbh and you don't really know what your'e saying most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@pisslord

No your'e stupid for saying a fascist who's catch phrase was "Jews Out" was some scheming jew.

You say a lot of anti Jewish things I've noticed and I don't think you really understand what your'e saying. Your'e just trying to follow the trend with "kike" memes because you think it looks cool to your "internet friends" jfl
No offence, I just think your'e kinda retarded tbh and you don't really know what your'e saying most of the time.
dn r

I'm going to Israel next month.

I hope I slay a Jew

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Demir

This video gave me a boner
@pisslord

KrissKross = gigachad

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: KrissKross