"Eurocentric beauty standards" is one of the biggest ethnic copes

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
The "Eurocentric beauty standard" became the beauty standard for a reason. Just like stereotypes are not just given, they're earned. White is the only race with diversity in hair color, eye color, lip color, etc. (literally EVERYONE else has black hair/dark brown eyes). They also have the most robust cranial bone structure and angular faces on average, among many other things. Indians and other Asians literally give white people celebrity treatment when they visit their countries, many of whom are too poor to even afford the internet which means they wouldn't have been brainwashed by "Eurocentric beauty standards" or "muh white propaganda" anyway. I'm honestly not sure why white people would even visit those places when there's such a high likelihood of being raped and assaulted though.

It's known that the modeling industry is dominated by women, and female models get paid more, right? It's funny how the "oppressive, racist, and sexist" system decided to just leave this industry alone with regards to gender. If we look at this completely objectively, you'll come to realize that maybe it's because there are a lot more beautiful women than beautiful men in this world on average. The feminists who cry about the "patriarchy" are silent when it comes to the modeling industry and that's hilarious to me. I'm completely fine with that because I KNOW there are more beautiful women than men in this world, just like I'm fine with whites dominating the modeling industry for the exact same reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, cromagnon, Xangsane and 1 other person