Europe and a few truths

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
In a perfect world, Russia would not invade their neighbours and it would be inside the EU, all the European nations in an OTAN like treaty (without the USA or puppet Canada). It would be Europe VS. The World, just like the old times. Fuck USA, Fuck China.

How can Europe survive if we are a USA puppet? The Americans have invaded and raged war against every country that has opposed them. (Which makes sense if you are the Number 1 World Powe and what to keep it that way, but still fuck them).

We must be careful with Africas rise in population and the inmigration influx into Europe, as it will bring Multidiversity, being the ruin of us all.
One of Hitlers theories on race was exactly that, multiculturalism destroys societies (although I think that the economic crisis precedes the inmigration, Barcelona being full of Morrocans is still an unwanted side effect).

I also worry about a China-like system, where they control us all day with money that expires after 15 days, surveillance cameras everywhere active 24/7 and basically a 1984-like society.
And although this has been implanted by communists it could perfectly happen everywhere else in the world, it does not matter who you vote.
This will all be done (most probable) with the excuse of ""Climate Change""
I partially believe in climate change, do these big corporations pollute the world ? -Of course
But climate is "cliclical" in a way, I dont want to dig too much in it but there has been a "Little Ice Age" in the 1600, not that long ago.

So basically, to end my rant, we should not let the goverments control us, (Us true blood Europeans) should try to make Europe THE continent again and let the USA die and rot in a war against China.

I hope at least someone is actually smart here and can agree at least on one point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17735 and angelo
As a French I agree

We must be careful with Africas rise in population and the inmigration influx into Europe, as it will bring Multidiversity, being the ruin of us all.
most Europeans today are too left leaning to care about that. even yesterday 8000+ africans landed in Italy.

Europe is dead. America killed it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, Deleted member 17735, TheAnomaly and 3 others
In a perfect world, Russia would not invade their neighbours and it would be inside the EU, all the European nations in an OTAN like treaty (without the USA or puppet Canada). It would be Europe VS. The World, just like the old times. Fuck USA, Fuck China.

How can Europe survive if we are a USA puppet? The Americans have invaded and raged war against every country that has opposed them. (Which makes sense if you are the Number 1 World Powe and what to keep it that way, but still fuck them).

One of Hitlers theories on race was exactly that, multiculturalism destroys societies (although I think that the economic crisis precedes the inmigration, Barcelona being full of Morrocans is still an unwanted side effect).

I also worry about a China-like system, where they control us all day with money that expires after 15 days, surveillance cameras everywhere active 24/7 and basically a 1984-like society.
And although this has been implanted by communists it could perfectly happen everywhere else in the world, it does not matter who you vote.
This will all be done (most probable) with the excuse of ""Climate Change""
I partially believe in climate change, do these big corporations pollute the world ? -Of course
But climate is "cliclical" in a way, I dont want to dig too much in it but there has been a "Little Ice Age" in the 1600, not that long ago.

So basically, to end my rant, we should not let the goverments control us, (Us true blood Europeans) should try to make Europe THE continent again and let the USA die and rot in a war against China.

I hope at least someone is actually smart here and can agree at least on one point.
Pinkoid problems @russiancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
As an indian, i can say that i in fact read a total amount of 0 letters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and St.TikTokcel
IMG 9341

most Europeans today are too left leaning too care about day. even yesterday 8000+ africans landed in Italy.

unfortunately its true, a small minority wont be able to do much about it

A satellite state whose literal purpose is development of science and technology and infiltrating cultures of other nations with its own actually does it?

I’m surprised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
368034057_7064000670296162_1924364474884547586_n.jpg

white people committed suicide.
I want to have a few kids and see what happens in a few years, if "The West finally Falls" I will go to the UAE or some other place, fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
most Europeans today are too left leaning to care about that. even yesterday 8000+ africans landed in Italy.

It will be really hard to deport or do something with all these ethnics, there are enough of them in the west to make a war rn

Europeans won't exist in a few hundred years because of birth control. Basic math shows that a fertility rate of 1.5 children per woman means a 97% drop in population in 10 generations while there will be 10 billion Africans. Feminism will literally cause an entire race to go extinct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and T50 Mogger
It will be really hard to deport or do something with all these ethnics, there are enough of them in the west to make a war rn
they are doing a "silent invasion" soon enough they will be making political parties and getting representation, if they get into EU parlament then its over.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Europeans won't exist in a few hundred years because of birth control. Basic math shows that a fertility rate of 1.5 children per woman means a 97% drop in population in 10 generations while there will be 10 billion Africans. Feminism will literally cause an entire race to go extinct.
You guys can literally have more babies but the Economic Climate setup by governments prevents that.

Literally brutal about what happens when u trust corrupt people

I think 2.1 or 2.5 was replacement rate, and in Nigeria they have like 6.5

You guys can literally have more babies but the Economic Climate setup by governments prevents that.

Literally brutal about what happens when u trust corrupt people
I dont know who elected the WEF, they were saying they can genetically modify the human body to make it allergic to meat.

I dont know who elected the WEF, they were saying they can genetically modify the human body to make it allergic to meat.
No one elected the WEF.

Basically ur governments trusts them cuz college buddies and they are power hungry etc

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
they are doing a "silent invasion" soon enough they will be making political parties and getting representation, if they get into EU parlament then its over.
North Asia gives me a little of hope, they are not white but are civilized and don't want to see a single brown in their countries

No one elected the WEF.

Basically ur governments trusts them cuz college buddies and they are power hungry etc
All that 2030 Agenda drives me sick, when I moved from my hometown to a bigcity for Uni they all were blue hair losers basically.
With Ex-Communists giving conferences and people literally working for the 2030Agenda giving out a "free" breakfast if you did a survey, basically data collection.

whose talking about deporting , all european white girls now listen to rap and want nigger boyfriends.

All that 2030 Agenda drives me sick, when I moved from my hometown to a bigcity for Uni they all were blue hair losers basically.
With Ex-Communists giving conferences and people literally working for the 2030Agenda giving out a "free" breakfast if you did a survey, basically data collection.
Well it is what it is

Best you can do is enjoy your freedom while you can and live your life to the fullest

Pinkoid problems @russiancel
View attachment 2390381
"It would be Europe VS. The World"

Bro needs to educate himself about history tbh

Anyways, Pinkoids and Browns in jewR0PE have it the easiest. They dont know how to hard coping is in the realms of North-West Asia where we reside

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
North Asia gives me a little of hope, they are not white but are civilized and don't want to see a single brown in their countries
You mean the Ex-USSR republics? I dont know much about those places but in case of WW3 they seem relatively safe.
At least Eastern Europe is resisting more to these agendas, I also also Russia on my list in case things go wrong so, who knows.

"It would be Europe VS. The World"

Bro needs to educate himself about history tbh

Anyways, Pinkoids and Browns in jewR0PE have it the easiest. They dont know how to hard coping is in the realms of North-West Asia where we reside
Wada. Priviliged pinkoids and browns always love to whine about muh money and inkwelldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 17244
You mean the Ex-USSR republics? I dont know much about those places but in case of WW3 they seem relatively safe.
At least Eastern Europe is resisting more to these agendas, I also also Russia on my list in case things go wrong so, who knows.
I mean Japan and those countries, they are not white but at least are completely against other low IQ ethnics. In case of a brown apocalypse they will oppise and maybe even help.

Europe is kind of fucked atm

Xd. He doesn't know about Herppill and average in Murmansk theory @russiancel
let me know then lol. My crave for knoledge doesnt understand limits.

at least are completely against other low IQ ethnics. In case of a brown apocalypse they will oppise and maybe even help.
Caging at this @russiancel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Debetro
Caging at this @russiancel
maybe chinoid male incels won't want to support us, but your squishies squishies and Mr Dear Leader will surely do

• JFL
it is NOT dead and America didnt kill it
they HAVE CHOSEN stupid left wing policies , but anyone that thinks Europe is gonna be non- european anytime soon is smoking some good weed that i need to have access to asap :smonk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, TheAnomaly and Debetro
Sadly. Europe has existed as a US protectorate since WW2. As an American. I’d love to see the US leave NATO & cut Europe loose. Europe has a bigger population and a productive economy. With the US gone, they’d be forced to face their problems

Europe is total worthless shit without China

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme and Skywalker
Un ironically we just need a few alt hype types with degrees in genetics for the legit face to spread race realism about why non whites are retarded and also useless, most people everywhere don’t like other groups but when you think “we’re all equal but my groups doing better and the media is telling me it’s our fault, so it must be” instead of “their low iq and lack of self control leads to them being poorcels and criminals” it’s easy for self hating elites to make you feel ashamed

Over for whitoid Europeans

• JFL
Sadly. Europe has existed as a US protectorate since WW2. As an American. I’d love to see the US leave NATO & cut Europe loose. Europe has a bigger population and a productive economy. With the US gone, they’d be forced to face their problems
youre correct on the 1st part and dead wrong on the 2nd
that is a republican / right wing talking point that is false
Europe DOESNT NEED America for defense as it is more than capable to defend themselves against Russia or Turkey or whatever invader that would be
France and England have nuclear weapons, more advanced weapons than Russians, and all the countries are paying their "fair share" in NATO after the Russian invasion of UKR

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
it is NOT dead and America didnt kill it
they HAVE CHOSEN stupid left wing policies , but anyone that thinks Europe is gonna be non- european anytime soon is smoking some good weed that i need to have access to asap :smonk:
SFcels think that all of Europe will be 99% ethnic by the end of the century which is completely idiotic lmao

• +1
SFcels think that all of Europe will be 99% ethnic by the end of the century which is completely idiotic lmao
dude they almost stopped that shit completely in Europe and migrants are not even 10-20% of the pop.....and far- right parties are currently rising by the year
+ the "migrants" themselves are not having kids, but are intoxicated and dilluted with social media and the internet ,a s we all here are -anyone who thinks otherwise is low IQ :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint