what a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1973, IWantToMax and 4 others
letting refugees in was a mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Stare
Many Western Europeans are so annoying. They behave in such a weak way

I like Southern and Eastern Europeans, and feel sorry for them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Many Western Europeans are so annoying. They behave in such a weak way

I like Southern and Eastern Europeans, and feel sorry for them.
Eastern Europe and Asia are the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4044
I really fucking wish people werent such sheeps in germany screaming nazi at every1 that criticizes nigger leech behaviour.
Every time u bring the higher crime rates (especially higher sexuall crimes, killings, beatings, etc) up u get to hear "not all of them are like that". thats the point where i just want to punch the person in the face and kms
Tenor 1 Tenor 1 Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Stare and BigBiceps
everyone in europe getting pumped full of estrogen and sjw propaganda as every girl around them is sleeping around low inhib slayer refugees as we speak while i am drinking from a filter and slaying in cali

mogged

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 5393
Once upon a time I believe that people from scandinavia was like him

deb0a748a898b0d7c4c6b4dc5c80b4d1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
current refugeecrisis is a good thing because it's feeding into far-right/nazi politics.

Africa's population is currently exploding. As soon as some sort of natural disaster hits that continent in 10-20 years from now, they gonna be coming here en masse. Like 50 times the current crisis in number.

Hopefully by that time we will have extreme-right/nazi/fascist politicians in power making sure those boats never reach the shores of europe.

current refugeecrisis is a good thing because it's feeding into far-right/nazi politics.

Africa's population is currently exploding. As soon as some sort of natural disaster hits that continent in 10-20 years from now, they gonna be coming here en masse. Like 50 times the current crisis in number.

Hopefully by that time we will have extreme-right/nazi/fascist politicians in power making sure those boats never reach the shores of europe.
nah not gonna happen

males these days are pathetic cucks, maybe 100 years ago that would be realistic but today every male is a twink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
not all of europe is like scandinavia karachi rat
karachi? i am pashtun you coping ugly stormfront eurofag

im laughing at your mother getting raped by refugees as everytime you take the subway to your shit job you see a 10 year old tranny kid advertisement

pathetic

As they should