Europe is no go

IdontwannabeLTN

IdontwannabeLTN

Iron
Visited France, Germany and the Netherlands and went to major cities a few weeks ago and fml I wanted to die after it, Paris is full to the brim with chadlites even homeless people and the netherlands was even worse, less pretty faces but a 5'11 manlet like me got wisped away in any crowd i came across. Never been happier to live in an ugly country comparatively. Cant wait to geomaxx to phillipines.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and heightmaxxing
what country do you live in

IMG 20240718 WA0023

Don't ever go to the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and IdontwannabeLTN
Bruh wtf are you talking about, dudes in Paris are mostly LTN, most look like utter shit. Plus there's soon gonna be more shitskin than whites in this cursed city.

Don't come to EE bro, there's 10x times the moggers that there are in the West. Catch a flight to Turkey you are safe there

Europe is full of retarded ethnics

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell
what country do you live in

Bruh wtf are you talking about, dudes in Paris are mostly LTN, most look like utter shit. Plus there's soon gonna be more shitskin than whites in this cursed city.
Must've been the area i was in, I would walk out of my hotel and be greeted by HTN's at least left right and centre
first hand experince

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Must've been the area i was in, I would walk out of my hotel and be greeted by HTN's at least left right and centre
first hand experince

I mostly go to the 8th and 16th district, and even there most of them are dowgrown, below average looking dudes.

I mostly go to the 8th and 16th district, and even there most of them are dowgrown, below average looking dudes.
i was near montmartre, big hotel district so maybe i was just seeing rich hardmaxxed tourists :lul: