europe is the best at football this is proven by euros

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
both the countries in the final were European no African teams no asian teams no north or south America team just eurochads. how anyone could deny euro greatness

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, MaghrebGator and NorwoodAscender
Because euro is played only by europeans you low iq bastard. That’s why it says “euro cup” because only european teams play in this league.

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
both the countries in the final were European no African teams no asian teams no north or south America team just eurochads. how anyone could deny euro greatness
ofc they are who else? Indians?

• JFL
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• JFL
Even the father of Cole Palmer is literally black :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Because euro is played only by europeans you low iq bastard. That’s why it says “euro cup” because only european teams play in this league.
no if it was the european league they would call it the europeans not the euros. your just coping cause euro chads are better than you

no African teams
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA WE SHOULD'VE WON FUCK UEFA

Attachments

• 1720293280641349.jpg
    1720293280641349.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL