Europe is turning into china, they will be able to see everything we do online.

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
What the actual fuck, here read this:

So basically the government will be able to view everything we do on our phone for the "safety" of children they will know when you sleep, eat, jack off, and this even works for end to end encrypted services (e2ee) i was thinking of joining the military but wtf nigga im not doing anything for these politicians, if this becomes a reality i will destroy all my devices. I wouldnt be surprised after this if they start wanting to implement social credit and putting cameras into our houses for "safety".

TL;DR
the goverment will be able to see and use ai to look through your devices in like 2 weeks, so destroy them all. And send a letter to your goverment saying you dont want this as a citizen.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, TUSSELEIF, Jova and 1 other person
Brootal, my govt will know I goon daily. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova

So basically the government will be able to view everything we do on our phone for the "safety" of children they will know when you sleep, eat, jack off, and this even works for end to end encrypted services (e2ee) i was thinking of joining the military but wtf nigga im not doing anything for these politicians, if this becomes a reality i will destroy all my devices. I wouldnt be surprised after this if they start wanting to implement social credit and putting cameras into our houses for "safety".

TL;DR
the goverment will be able to see and use ai to look through your devices in like 2 weeks, so destroy them all. And send a letter to your goverment saying you dont want this as a citizen.
China already conquered the west with black myth sun Wukong game tbh 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Underdog9494
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova
proof once again usa is better and i cant wait to move. even tho uk isnt in eu anymore gov will probably still put in an identical law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Jova
proof once again usa is better and i cant wait to move. even tho uk isnt in eu anymore gov will probably still put in an identical law
Fuck no, everyone is fucked, the world is over. You cant live anymore, i suggest mass suicide in front of goverment buildings

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and Jova
Funny how it was such a problem during Covid, but now no one gives a fuck. What a fucking clown world

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494 and ihearvoices
It is nothing new really

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494

TL;DR
all jews fault

JustBlameJews

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494