Europe is ugly af

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan are the future. Heed my words. I am the ultimate BWC bull colonizing all ethnics and even PAWGs

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan
These countries are dystopian hell. Try living there 1 year and u will get what im saying

• +1
Reactions: der_komische, Deleted member 14693, WeiWei and 2 others
China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan are the future. Heed my words. I am the ultimate BWC bull colonizing all ethnics and even PAWGs
you have a point when taking into account this
20230821 151410

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Manana
So annoying when you have retards in ignore and they make alts

• JFL
Reactions: exo and WeiWei
So annoying when you have retards in ignore and they make alts
I am none of those retards you supposedly got on ignore.; You fucking idiot :feelskek:
These countries are dystopian hell. Try living there 1 year and u will get what im saying
Unless you are not part of the workforce. If you have passive income and SO you live in those countries, you should live happily.

I am none of those retards you supposedly got on ignore.; You fucking idiot :feelskek:

Unless you are not part of the workforce. If you have passive income and SO you live in those countries, you should live happily.
Recessedsubhumanx

White guys are leaving europe and breeding with asian girls which is a good thing. Those women can be given to horses for all I care. Leave the german princess alone...

Disney Princess Beauty GIF by Disney

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and WeiWei
White guys are leaving europe and breeding with asian girls which is a good thing. Those women can be given to horses for all I care. Leave the german princess alone...

Disney Princess Beauty GIF by Disney
noooooooooooooo I want wet PAWGs riding me reverse cowgirl too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Change my mind: The female anus + bare feet has to be the single most attractive combo. Reverse cowgirl = ultimate sex position, no contest

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe