• europe

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • america

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
mug

mug

Kraken
im american and have health problems because of where i live like being overweight.

im making this poll to determine who is better looking on average, and if we have more americans or europeans here.

europe or america

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, GabachoCopium, NZb6Air and 1 other person
India mogs both to shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, SidharthTheSlayer, borntosuffer and 4 others
80%+ of .org users are Indian

A few elites like me from the UK :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, borntosuffer and mug
Russia

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • JFL
I live in America and have taken many trips to Europe. I can confirm Europeans looks better on average since they actually go outside and walk instead of just driving everywhere and they eat way better than us. Americans are the laziest, most bloated, gluttony goyslop eating fat fucks ever. I fucking hate the citizens of this crumbling country.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
just vote europe then
I already voted america I thought russia is placed in south america. Geography has never been my strong side

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and mug
Economically, the USA mogs and the gap is growing wider as the EU's economy remains stagnant.

However, Europe does have a better nanny state than us esp. with healthcare. But, due to the aging population, rise of migrants, and stagnant economy, the EU may start doing away with those government benefits in the future so enjoy it while it lasts.

The U.S. has its issues but it's such a massive and diverse country that you can basically find anything that suits you.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and mug
Economically, the USA mogs and the gap is growing wider as the EU's economy remains stagnant.

However, Europe does have a better nanny state than us esp. with healthcare. But, due to the aging population, rise of migrants, and stagnant economy, the EU may start doing away with those government benefits in the future so enjoy it while it lasts.

The U.S. has its issues but it's such a massive and diverse country that you can basically find anything that suits you.
i drove accross the country and can confirm, seattle is like another country compared to dallas

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kanye West's Cousin and Scarface756
surprised at EU majority so far

surprised at EU majority so far
Yes it is because hyper gamy is insane here in North West Europe :

- demographics : More ethnics in the US, more whites in Western Europe.
Large close Euro urban areas vs far away big cities full of ethnics in the USA

- HTNs are pretty common in any middle size cities, i get mogged everyday in the street by at least 2 to 5 4.75 PSL+ guys in France

- Euro women are whores who don't care about money nor religion nor family / most hypergamous in the world after Japan.
Chad only mentality and never approach men under Chadlites.

- Bodyfat : 80 % of people under 30 your competition isn't obese/overweight.

USA people are just more NT overall , but that doesn't matter because at least a US Chad tend to settle / start a family at 25 more than a Euro Chad who likes to pump and dump until he is like 35.

• +1
very easy. europeans because less miscegenation(for now)

• +1
Europe definitely; way more leaner people, and much higher population. USA is known as the country of fatasses globally. Also Europe has much more diversity in culture and history. United States has more diverse nature and more opportunities in moneymaxxing however.

Last edited:
  • +1
i drove accross the country and can confirm, seattle is like another country compared to dallas
What were your impressions on Seattle and Dallas?

• +1
im american and have health problems because of where i live like being overweight.

im making this poll to determine who is better looking on average, and if we have more americans or europeans here.

europe or america
Portugal

• +1
Yes it is because hyper gamy is insane here in North West Europe :

- demographics : More ethnics in the US, more whites in Western Europe.
Large close Euro urban areas vs far away big cities full of ethnics in the USA

- HTNs are pretty common in any middle size cities, i get mogged everyday in the street by at least 2 to 5 4.75 PSL+ guys in France

- Euro women are whores who don't care about money nor religion nor family / most hypergamous in the world after Japan.
Chad only mentality and never approach men under Chadlites.

- Bodyfat : 80 % of people under 30 your competition isn't obese/overweight.

USA people are just more NT overall , but that doesn't matter because at least a US Chad tend to settle / start a family at 25 more than a Euro Chad who likes to pump and dump until he is like 35.
With everyone being healthy, being a chad is alot more common there then usa.

I with the US had european city planning, and EU healthcare and leaving the rest the same

Its European prime time, meanwhile americans are probably at work currenlty

• +1
europeans are ugly