European forehead is very underrated

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
I think this is a trait that is very over looked and one of the components as to why white people on average look better

I define the European forehead as a forehead that covers and goes over the eyes in a side profile view this is what it looks like
FA0B2D88 4AC7 4258 B4A1 1C843A73D43C
it looks masc and high class don’t see any ethnics with this trait

It gives your eyes the deep set European and masc kind of look

• +1
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, angelo and 8 others
I think this is a trait that is very over looked and one of the components as to why white people on average look better

I define the European forehead as a forehead that covers and goes over the eyes in a side profile view this is what it looks likeView attachment 1204328it looks masc and high class don’t see any ethnics with this trait

do other foreheads look different?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
it's called deepset eyes
i have same forehead but with protruding eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3828, joeveniro and 5 others
This isn't a European trait. It's a caucasoid trait. Everyone with a caucasoid skull and deepset eyes have it including blacks from the horn and curries.
918619a
BACEB2E5 CA80 4615 98E4 05D46F3258FF 1

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, AscendingHero, Sal and 14 others
browridge factors in also

• +1
I have that kind of forehead and im dravidian as it gets tbh

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10615
do other foreheads look different?
I’ve never seen an Asian or black with it, I see some curries and sands with it but not as common as in whites

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Meds have this trait too, its why Italians/Greeks look more white than sandniggers and shitskins

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

I define the European forehead as a forehead that covers and goes over the eyes in a side profile view this is what it looks likeView attachment 1204328it looks masc and high class don’t see any ethnics with this trait

What do you mean ? Covers the eyes ? You mean the browridge being further out than the eyes? That is the case for every human

that just means you have a frontal lobe

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Forehead shape is pretty interesting to look at tbh because it's one of those traits that tell a lot about the person itself (personality, behaviour, IQ, hormonal profile, ...)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 10615
Yeah
This is one of the reasons you can very often tell ethnics no matter how white passing they look

• +1

Yeah that’s what we call a browridge buddy

Nope, curry and I have it.