European girl JBW max in Japan and South Korea

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

And made an effort to learn to speaking their language.

stop making baits

reminder op is a sea chink from laos

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
When I was in Japan with my friends we went to a dinner with 3 italians girls that were there for work
When we went for drinks there were a bunch of ricecels trying to hit on the italians girls, offering them drinks, trying to speak in Italian, trying to name anything italian they knew, giving them their business cards
then when were trying to get back to the hotels two ricecels were still following us trying their luck flirting with the girls while we were laughing and they were telling us "tell them we have to take a taxi or something so they fuck off, make up something"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 24444
When I was in Japan with my friends we went to a dinner with 3 italians girls that were there for work
When we went for drinks there were a bunch of ricecels trying to hit on the italians girls, offering them drinks, trying to speak in Italian, trying to name anything italian they knew, giving them their business cards
then when were trying to get back to the hotels two ricecels were still following us trying their luck flirting with the girls while we were laughing and they were telling us "tell them we have to take a taxi or something so they fuck off, make up something"
Fakecel

Jakenbake pill

Japanese is such a kawaii language

Japanese is such a kawaii language
I've considered learning it properly (I can only write and read hirigana and katakana+understand some basic phrases from school), potentially working there for a few years (far in the future) for fun but it takes like 2k hours to become fluent in a language of self hating unattractive women. Spanish or a lot of other languages are much better if someone wanted to move

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Why would they go to japan if they are not willing to date the locals?

Did you get IOIs in Japan?

I've considered learning it properly (I can only write and read hirigana and katakana+understand some basic phrases from school), potentially working there for a few years (far in the future) for fun but it takes like 2k hours to become fluent in a language of self hating unattractive women. Spanish or a lot of other languages are much better if someone wanted to move
How about Russian?