Less annoying
Atleast mannered
Cultured
Less promiscious
More classy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Orvka381, try2beme and 7 others
If you just take the spics and the niggers out of the picture, there's really not that much of a difference

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, lordgandy2000, try2beme and 3 others
water but yeah it's true, I found a 18yo v1rgin european girl I was shocked

Less annoying
Atleast mannered
Cultured
Less promiscious
More classy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist, try2beme and 5 others
Less annoying
Atleast mannered
Cultured
Less promiscious
More classy
Really depends on where in Europe but generally just slightly, soon to be none.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and ReadBooksEveryday
Really depends on where in Europe but generally just slightly, soon to be none.
UK and Scandinavia are the exceptional due to the affinity of the US culture

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and deadmanwalking
Since when Chav girls from the UK is considered European in the eyes of looksmaxxer?

All Anglo are pretty much categorized into the same group despite geographical locations.
British = European

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Most water thread of 2023

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
i think theres classy and slutty girls in both countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Grass is greener.
Tbh I am comparing American to French girls based on my experience although I would have to admit that whom I have interacted are from different social class maybe that is a significant factor as well. Nonetheless, I would stick to French or southern european girls.

I know 22 year old HTB virgin French girl I asked her and she said she's waiting for the right one to build family with:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and St.TikTokcel
Tbh I am comparing American to French girls based on my experience although I would have to admit that whom I have interacted are from different social class maybe that is a significant factor as well. Nonetheless, I would stick in French or southern european girls.
Beggars can't be choosers unless you're a mogger.

Beggars can't be choosers unless you're a mogger.
Honestly prettyboy do better in France, whereas Ogre/Jock do better in the US.

Just choose your playground theory

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
At least their easier to get into bed

UK and Scandinavia are the exceptional due to the affinity of the US culture
France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and more. Man if only it was UK and Scandinavia

France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and more. Man if only it was UK and Scandinavia
Lmao those countries are not consuming american medais as high as UK, Scandi however Germany and NL maybe up there for a reason

Lmao those countries are not consuming american medais as high as UK, Scandi however Germany and NL maybe up there for a reason
I live and been plenty to the mentioned countries

Bro globohomo has reached everywhere. Even the darkest corners of the world are affected by it

I live and been plenty to the mentioned countries
Are you hanging out with sloots or do you have social circles in those countries not Germany, NL, Scandi and the UK

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Are you hanging out with sloots or do you have social circles in those countries not Germany, NL, Scandi and the UK
Nah fuck useless sloots, I’ve been in the social circles to know bro.

Problem is Anglo-jewish countries (UK, USA, Australia) They are the biggest exporter of degeneracy and it's no surprise Europe is just a lite version of it. Thank fuck they don't speak English there.
Bro globohomo has reached everywhere. Even the darkest corners of the world are affected by it
Even on the North Sentinelese Island bro. I'm pretty sure someone's dropped a FHM magazine showing prime Gandy. Their women will refuse to fuck and make death-defying trip to escape for the first time in their 10,000+ year history.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 29155, Orvka381 and 2 others
Italians, spaniards, Nords>> White American girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and deadmanwalking
Problem is Anglo-jewish countries (UK, USA, Australia) They are the biggest exporter of degeneracy and it's no surprise Europe is just a lite version of it. Thank fuck they don't speak English there.

Even on the North Sentinelese Island bro. I'm pretty sure someone's dropped a FHM magazine showing prime Gandy. Their women will refuse to fuck and make death-defying trip to escape for the first time in their 10,000+ year history.
Quick care package

But nah man you are right @SecularIslamist. The degeneracy non english speaking European countries endure is just in their own cultural way now. All American kike influence tho I assure you this was not the case before. Even in these countries girls think virginity is failo. What do you expect from countries with heavy drinking culture? @your smile

American girls look like more fun. Very extroverted and quick to fuck