European Groups Ranked

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
1. Romance Moggers ( Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian but NOT Romanians)

Superior Food, Advanced Ancient Civilizations, World-dominating Colonizers and Soldiers, Beautiful and sexy languages

2. British Moggers

Thanks to strong French and Latin Influence standing out from other germanic groups. Much better sounding and first to industrialize and have the biggest empire.

3. Germanic Soys

4. Baltic Soys

5. Slavic Subhumans

6. Uralic & Turkic Subhumans

7. Albanian Dogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14677, Kekee and 6 others
Thx bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and PubertyMaxxer
https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/o/3/3530.jpg?1630763834

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Just be near-eastern Chad theory

• Ugh..
Agree

• +1
Based tbh

• +1
@turkproducer rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer and PubertyMaxxer
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and PubertyMaxxer
Big spanish cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 2403
Albos aren't really European imo. Their subhuman looks and IQ makes it impossible for them to be even remotely related to fine romance & British specimen

albanians either look like this

or this

there's no inbetween :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lorsss and turkproducer
Albos aren't really European imo. Their subhuman looks and IQ makes it impossible for them to be even remotely related to fine romance & British specimen
i don’t really care if they’re european or not lmao

Their iq is semi shit tier at 90, (don’t fall for Lynn’s anti Balkan propaganda, it’s not in the 80s JFL) But their looks/pheno is that not bad at all.

Just remember that just 200 years ago the Swiss were poor farmers living in pissweak mud huts and look at them now. Lol, things can change very quickly and the country got fucked over by the Ottomans, USSR, and Hoxha in recent history. Things will be very different in 30 years

Also jfl at calling anglos moggers:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
View attachment 1371367

brown eyes=ethnic

that's why im fully ethnic my dad looks like a med/turk mutt
turkey and italy/south europe deserve to be divided if this map was to be representative

also, blonde hair blue eyes = white yeah?:lul::lul:

explain this pure aryan genetics then

CD5AB8A3 F3AB 4CDE AB0E 5916675627A7

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, n0rthface, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
i don’t really care if they’re european or not lmao

Their iq is semi shit tier at 90, (don’t fall for Lynn’s anti Balkan propaganda, it’s not in the 80s JFL) But their looks/pheno is that not bad at all.

Just remember that just 200 years ago the Swiss were poor farmers living in pissweak mud huts and look at them now. Lol, things can change very quickly and the country got fucked over by the Ottomans, USSR, and Hoxha in recent history. Things will be very different in 30 years

Also jfl at calling anglos moggers:lul:
Anglos have some of the biggest moggers at the top of the looks scale but we're mostly subhumans compared to mainland Europe. Don't get me started on the average British foid though...

Anglos have some of the biggest moggers at the top of the looks scale but we're mostly subhumans compared to mainland Europe. Don't get me started on the average British foid though...
north atlantid pheno is good but west/north euro got cucked hard by environment

but tbh i don’t think brits look that bad, huge divide between the chavs and posh people tho ngl

like i’ve never seen such contrast in my life

• +1
Reactions: Blue
turkey and italy/south europe deserve to be divided if this map was to be representative

also, blonde hair blue eyes = white yeah?:lul::lul:

explain this pure aryan genetics then

View attachment 1371368
that is an outlier, most blonde blue eyed people look pure white

colouring pill is very brutal, even some europeans with some asian features like finns, russians look very white due to colouring alone

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
that is an outlier, most blonde blue eyed people look pure white

colouring pill is very brutal, even some europeans with some asian features like finns, russians look very white due to colouring alone
i know but you got my point lmao.

it’s more about your features, like your nose and bones that makes someone “white”

but i really don’t give af to prove who is white and who isn’t :lul:

• +1
1a. Trân Dynasty

i know but you got my point lmao.

it’s more about your features, like your nose and bones that makes someone “white”

but i really don’t give af to prove who is white and who isn’t :lul:
even feature wise lots of european men have arab tier noses, brows, bones, etc

what is considered white is very broad tho tbh but for me it would be anyone who looks 50%+ white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
north atlantid pheno is good but west/north euro got cucked hard by environment

but tbh i don’t think brits look that bad, huge divide between the chavs and posh people tho ngl

like i’ve never seen such contrast in my life
Yes, generations of classism has literally bred different species of human.

Most chavs are part of a dystopian underclass... (shorter, stupider and uglier).

The average posh kid is noticeably much taller, bigger frame and most importantly has superior facial morphology.

*They tend to have a better soft tissue profile (button noses, smouldering eyes and healthy fat pads).

*A lot of them show signs of ideal craniofacial development (good forward growth, long mandible, tall skulls and projecting chins).

*They also take care of themselves better (better skin and complimentary hairstyles).

Ofc, not every chav looks inbred and not every posh kid is good-looking. If we look at the law of averages though, there are definitely noticeable trends.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
even feature wise lots of european men have arab tier noses, brows, bones, etc

what is considered white is very broad tho tbh but for me it would be anyone who looks 50%+ white
prob agree but i promise u nobody thinks about this autistic bullshit irl

normies are retarded on guessing where people are from unless it’s very obvious
Yes, generations of classism has literally bred different species of human.

Most chavs are part of a dystopian underclass... (shorter, stupider and uglier).

The average posh kid is noticeably much taller, bigger frame and most importantly has superior facial morphology.

*They tend to have a better soft tissue profile (button noses, smouldering eyes and healthy fat pads).

*A lot of them show signs of ideal craniofacial development (good forward growth, long mandible and projecting chins).

*They also take care of themselves better (better skin and complimentary hairstyles).

Ofc, not every chav looks inbred and not every posh kid is good-looking. If we look at the law of averages though, there are definitely trends.
i’ve only noticed that high class posh kids look more youthful and taller

the low class chavs 100% look more masc with better frames, but that could be because billy no brains left with 0 gsces and started brick laying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 2403

i’ve only noticed that taller kids look more youthful and taller

the low class chavs 100% look more masc with better frames, but that could be because billy no brains left with 0 gsces and started brick laying
Couldn't be a European group thread without Turkproducer dying for his homeland albania

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2403

i’ve only noticed that taller kids look more youthful and taller

I would never consider this italian white even if i was a bluepilled normie, this is what i mean

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Couldn't be a European group thread without Turkproducer dying for his homeland albania
i always get tagged in this bullshit jfl

it’s just autistics debating 24/7 who’s white, “NO central italian is only 78% pure indo european cro magnon with neolithic farmer”

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i always get tagged in this bullshit jfl

it’s just autistics debating 24/7 who’s white, “NO central italian is only 78% pure indo european cro magnon with neolithic farmer”
It's impossible to not see you in a European thread alongside @TsarTsar444

Albania and the Balkans
Homelands to die for

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and turkproducer
It's impossible to not see you in a European thread alongside @TsarTsar444

Albania and the Balkans
Homelands to die for
proud bystander of jbw, bbc and jbe threads

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
1. Romance Moggers ( Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian but NOT Romanians)

Superior Food, Advanced Ancient Civilizations, World-dominating Colonizers and Soldiers, Beautiful and sexy languages

2. British Moggers

Thanks to strong French and Latin Influence standing out from other germanic groups. Much better sounding and first to industrialize and have the biggest empire.

3. Germanic Soys

4. Baltic Soys

5. Slavic Subhumans

6. Uralic & Turkic Subhumans

7. Albanian Dogs
Albanians aren’t even Europeans:lul::lul:

• +1
Kdndr30nffl11

4fhx7b

• +1