Met a few today bro insane

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, noonespecial, greycel and 2 others
Europeans are autistic Americans are more NT
Americans are more friendly/NT, but they are the dumb sorta NT

They don't have a brain/ are NPCs, share same viewpoints, talk the same, think the same

Europeans use more witty humour, are generally not friendly but if they are then you are close to them. You are closer, if they treat you like shit.. whereas if you were to make fun of your friend in America they'd throw a fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, wishIwasSalludon and HarrierDuBois
Americans are braindead compared to Europeans in terms of personality. I talked to many from all of the US and all of EU. I can safely say the people from America were retarded NPCS for the most part and Europeans had a more esoteric knowledge and deeper personalities.
That's undeniable at least in my own bubble.

I also had a lot of interactions with people from the Balkans and these types usually have even deeper personalities than a German or Swedish guys. It's just true. When I talk to people from Serbia, Croatia, Romania etc I just get sentience vibes. People from MENA also seem sentience (more than the Americans) but they're capped by their IQ in terms of being fully interesting.

The best type of people are by far Canadians, by far. Like not even close. I'm talking about the mix of sentience, IQ, and funny / interesting personalities. That's just my experience.

I'd say Arabs/ South Asians

Especially here in the UK

Euroepans and NT can't exist in one sentence.

Europe mogs Americuck in NTness so hard

I say some wild shit here in America that I could never say anywhere else in the world

Yesterday I told my MTB coworker how I cum inside the girls that I fuck, scoop it out with my hand and put the cum in the girls mouth while in doggy

I don’t even know her that well, she JFL’d

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon