Reactions: thereallegend
Yet they're taller and better looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and Deleted member 23778
Yet they're taller and better looking.
Taller? Only some very select places
Better looking? Not even close
The media representation of europeans vs. the actual reality is insanely different

To be fair they’re not worse looking either. Vast majority of people are obviously just average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23778
How are you more autistic? Like high-inhib or what?

The media representation of europeans vs. the actual reality is insanely different

To be fair they’re not worse looking either. Vast majority of people are obviously just average looking.
Most Americans and Europeans are indistinguishable in appearance as it is. All types of Europeans inhabit America

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and loksr

Dont be silly. In terms of height I agree agree that depends, but Scandi and Balkans are taller.

Med countries like Spain, Greece and Italy mog the shit out of the US. So does Sweden and other scandi countries who are considered the most beautiful in the world.

Get a reality check. When I say European I'm not talking about Romania JFL.

Dont be silly. In terms of height I agree agree that depends, but Scandi and Balkans are taller.

Med countries like Spain, Greece and Italy mog the shit out of the US. So does Sweden and other scandi countries who are considered the most beautiful in the world.

Med mogs in terms of climate and scenery but that's it. The Meds of the Mediterranean don't mog the Meds from the US, they look exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and SecularIslamist

No, you’re talking about celebrities who you like from those areas who mog and then applying that to the gen pop like a retard. And then you tell ME to get a reality check, jfl, delusional.

If i wanted i could just single out hollywood and say that america mogs the everloving fuck out of the entirety of the universe. Jeez you’re operating like a woman right now, filtering out normies and only accounting for the people you think are attractive lmfao
Go actually walk through those areas, especially non-tourist areas, and find out how hard they do not mog

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 23778
Also what is this about guys from the Mediterranean being moggers? Hard to be moggers when you're smaller framed and shorter than your Northern counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Med mogs in terms of climate and scenery but that's it. The Meds of the Mediterranean don't mog the Meds from the US, they look exactly the same
Agreed. Latinos do look sexy. But so do Spanish and Greeks. Americanised Latinos won't compare.

No, you’re talking about celebrities who you like from those areas who mog and then applying that to the gen pop like a retard. And then you tell ME to get a reality check, jfl, delusional.
Have you even been to these countries. Most Americans stay in the northern hemisphere.

People and my own experiences show that Europeans mog. USA is like the fattest country in the world and no it's not a stereotype.
If i wanted i could just single out hollywood and say that america mogs the everloving fuck out of the entirety of the universe. Jeez you’re operating like a woman right now, filtering out normies and only accounting for the people you think are attractive lmfao
Go actually walk through those areas, especially non-tourist areas, and find out how hard they do not mog
Lmao non-tourist. The natives of these places live in the cities. Yes they're poorer at times but just need to shower.

Like usual you're an assumption happy faggot strawmanning me. I'm not operating on a celebrity - can you read my mind or something?
I don't think I even know a single female Spanish celebrity.

us looks level is very similar to germans imo. similar genes and same level of attention on appearance, which is below the european average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23778
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SecularIslamist

Wtf are you talking about Eurocucks are ugly as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778