Europeans are NOT Aryans. Be proud of your own white race instead of larping as another race lol.

N

Needmorph

Banned
I keep hearing Aryan this and Aryan that a lot on these forums. Lol.

And my reaction is always :cage:

I understand that Nazis made the term popular and made it synonymous with superiority in Europe but If we look at facts.
No European descent person is Aryan. You have 0% dna from them.

Aryans (Indo-Iranians) were a completely different race from Europeans and evolved on and roamed another part of the globe.

You people got fooled by the Indo-European language thing which has its roots in Turkey. Lol.

I dont understand why whites are so big on claiming Aryans. Be proud of your own race and its achievements. You have a lot tbh. Dont need to steal from others. Its pathetic when people larp as another race. It reeks of inferiority complex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, HTN_Mentalcel, lemonnz and 3 others
:feelskek:aryan master race u shit skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, lemonnz, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
I always found it funny how white people called themselves aryan, that shit an indian first name why do you want to be indian so bad smh

No one cares what you think Raksheet

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, WanderingBurro and noobs
:feelskek:aryan master race u shit skin
Keep larping eurotrash coachroach. It wont make it fact. Its just your inferiority complex reeking seeing as you people have no history before the modern era lol

Aryan master race = Indo Iranians = Me and my race.

didn't read. Probably another shitskins who says white people aren't aryan because aryan is an indian word. Aryan is synonym for indo european not pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, lemonnz, Deleted member 71265 and 2 others
Keep larping eurotrash coachroach. It wont make it fact. Its just your inferiority complex reeking seeing as you people have no history before the modern era lol

Hitler changed the definition of aryan

I understand that Nazis made the term popular and made it synonymous with superiority in Europe but If we look at facts.

Aryans (Indo-Iranians) were a completely different race from Europeans and evolved on and roamed another part of the globe.

You people got fooled by the Indo-European language thing which has its roots in Turkey. Lol.

I dont understand why whites are so big on claiming Aryans. Be proud of your own race and its achievements. You have a lot tbh. Dont need to steal from others. Its pathetic when people larp as another race. It reeks of inferiority complex.
Drink cancer you coping bitch if I saw you irl I’d strangle you to death you GAYRIAN fuck

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 71265
didn't read. Probably another shitskins who says white people aren't aryan because aryan is an indian word. Aryan is synonym for indo european not pajeet
Your opinion doesnt matter subhuman whiteroach. You dont even know shit. Indo Europeans started from Turkey which is not even Europe lol. Look up the Hittites, they were the original Indo Europeans. And they didnt call themselves Aryan. Only Indo Iranians called themselves Aryans.

I never once said pajeets = aryans. Pajeets are subhumans non-Aryan cochroaches because they are mostly derived from abo niggers. Original North India invaders looked like these Aryan Afghans:

Had these Afghans slayed all the abos in Pakistan India etc, then curries today might have looked like this instead of the dark smelly cochroaches they are now filling up all incel forums.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 8uAte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and 8uAte
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, BrahminBoss and 8uAte
i need to find something

they are even white. They are mixed with niggers

shitskins keep making posts like these but euros are the ones with the complex jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 71265
Saddest part is he's a pajeet and he's been LARPing as other ethnicities all this time. :forcedsmile:
any chance we can get BGM back? Im missing his opinions and wisdom with facial ratios and authentic ratings.

any chance we can get BGM back? Im missing his opinions and wisdom with facial ratios and authentic ratings.
He's eligible for a ban appeal in the future, but we're talking long-term. I'm talking at least one year. Tagging him so he will know, but doubt he wants to come back to this forum. @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Zonar
You may have descended from aryans but the modern day Indian is way too muddied with other races to deserve the title. Modern day Indo Aryan groups that maintain a higher percentage of aryan blood seem to be some lighter skinned pashtuns in Pakistan or Afghanistan but even then that's a minority within a minority. As much as people like to make jokes about Hungary and Finland speaking a mongoloid language it'd be like trying to pass modern day Hungary and Finland as Asian countries. They aren't, and neither are you aryan anymore.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
You may have descended from aryans but the modern day Indian is way too muddied with other races to deserve the title. Modern day Indo Aryan groups that maintain a higher percentage of aryan blood seem to be some lighter skinned pashtuns in Pakistan or Afghanistan but even then that's a minority within a minority. As much as people like to make jokes about Hungary and Finland speaking a mongoloid language it'd be like trying to pass modern day Hungary and Finland as Asian countries. They aren't, and neither are you aryan anymore.
Your opinion doesnt matter subhuman whiteroach. You dont even know shit. Indo Europeans started from Turkey which is not even Europe lol. Look up the Hittites, they were the original Indo Europeans. And they didnt call themselves Aryan. Only Indo Iranians called themselves Aryans.

I never once said pajeets = aryans. Pajeets are subhumans non-Aryan cochroaches because they are mostly derived from abo niggers. Original North India invaders looked like these Aryan Afghans:

View attachment 2967267

Had these Afghans slayed all the abos in Pakistan India etc, then curries today might have looked like this instead of the dark smelly cochroaches they are now filling up all incel forums.
You all shall face the wrath of the god of Arya tribe

Indra, the mighty god of storm,
Protector of the Aryan form.
With thunderbolt, he strikes with might,
Defeating foes in every fight.

He brings the rain, the rivers flow,
Ensuring that the crops will grow.
In battles fierce, he leads the way,
Granting victory by day.

To Arya tribe, he gives his grace,
With wealth and cattle, they embrace.
Through hymns and chants, they sing his name,
In Rig Veda, his eternal fame.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You all shall face the wrath of the god of Arya tribe

Indra, the mighty god of storm,
Protector of the Aryan form.
With thunderbolt, he strikes with might,
Defeating foes in every fight.

He brings the rain, the rivers flow,
Ensuring that the crops will grow.
In battles fierce, he leads the way,
Granting victory by day.

To Arya tribe, he gives his grace,
With wealth and cattle, they embrace.
Through hymns and chants, they sing his name,
In Rig Veda, his eternal fame.

I like the elephant dude the most

View attachment 2967267

That guy is mtn, and avg Dravidian looks like this but with shit colored skin

It stuck and is not going away.

why are brown people obsessed with the fact aryan technically means smelly brown people:feelskek::feelskek: obviously hitler changed the definition so they should get over it
Hitler was a midget dicklet and a retard just like you :what:

Aryan is a useless term, that means nothing significant racially. There are lineages in human diaspora and one of the main lineages is western Eurasian(causcoid), there were certain groups of people within these lineages. One of them were the ancient indo europeans(aryans). They colonized Europe all the way to India. Middle East and North Africa was diff “caucisoid” lineage that’s why they speak Afro asiatic languages IMG 3629

He’s larping but Indians are more Aryan then finns are Mongolic. Genetic studies of India show that even the most dark ones are 50% western Eurasian, the rest comes from negrito and Asian DNA. IMG 5292 IMG 5309

Attachments

• IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro