Europeans are ugly people

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
I really don’t understand how they are the beauty standard jfl they are all subhuman

EB17AEE2 94E5 4DB4 8AA7 121CD4DF966F

F564B5C8 7AED 4188 8DEA 45B7B503D9F6

2A2D797A 2DBD 4C14 A268 4116B42C77EA

981741BD 0FFA 445B 8CD2 9DA8E7D0308D

Nordics and Southern Europeans are the only good looking people in Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, try2beme, WeiWei and 3 others
Because we rule, if you blacks had colonized the world, this would be the beauty standard. Too bad the malian ships all sunk on their way through the atlantic.

Blackeycel1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, try2beme, 5'8manlet and 5 others
i dont get u man

one day u think whites look the best and they are superior

the next ur like man fuck these crackaz we mog./

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, WeiWei, Looks234 and 1 other person
Ugly people exist in all races but curries and sfcels act like Thom Strijd is the average white guy

DBC7CE9F 41C1 43C6 AAF6 054933711F8E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 29155, WeiWei and 8 others
i dont get u man

one day u think whites look the best and they are superior

the next ur like man fuck these crackaz we mog./
Nordic white women are probably the best looking women but the majority of European people are unattractive to look at. Just looking at interviews in Europe proves that the entire world is brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: NativeMogger and Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Nordic white women are probably the best looking women but the majority of European people are unattractive to look at. Just looking at interviews in Europe proves that the entire world is brainwashed
True not everybody is gonna look amazing but whites have the highest looks threshhold overall and IMO a 6 psl chad mogs any other chad of any other race in appeal.

Blacks and native americans come after, native americans mog everyone on earth if we're talking on average.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
True not everybody is gonna look amazing but whites have the highest looks threshhold overall and IMO a 6 psl chad mogs any other chad of any other race in appeal.
Almost every white girl is decent looking because of makeup and stuff.

White guys are a different story because of balding and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Biiyo03

I rly do think god nerfed white men to balance everythign out ngl jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234

Blacks and native americans come after, native americans mog everyone on earth if we're talking on average.
Nah objectively native Americans would had been the best looking race. They were 6 ft on average and had way better bone development than European people. Blacks in Africa are a very good contender for the best looking race but certain things set them back a bit. The only reason why white people are seen as super attractive is their eye color and colored hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Biiyo03
Amerindians mog

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 5802

Facts look at old victorian pictures white girls looked like men in wigs
0055F8E0 B981 4B12 954D 13A600D8CAAE

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 1 other person
Nah objectively native Americans would had been the best looking race. They were 6 ft on average and had way better bone development than European people. Blacks in Africa are a very good contender for the best looking race but certain things set them back a bit. The only reason why white people are seen as super attractive is their eye color and colored hair.
They have the best cranium growth out of any race too

I was blackpilled about this recently their colouring overall and their skulls make white people the best looking race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
I feel like whites are overrated because they are represented in pop culture way more than other races.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, NativeMogger, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
They have the best cranium growth out of any race too

I was blackpilled about this recently their colouring overall and their skulls make white people the best looking race.
Yeah white Europeans definitely have the best forward growth out of any race. Curries and middle Easterns tend to have the best looking hair and hair growth, blacks tend to have very good eye areas that’s not present in most races but European ones and East Asians tend to have really good high cheek bones and tend to bald the slowest out of any race. Every race has an advantage over another in some area in attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 756 and Biiyo03

• JFL
Facts look at old victorian pictures white girls looked like men in wigs
View attachment 1406233

Because back then taking photographs was a rarity and a huge expense. They took pictures of aristocratic girls, whose ancestors had been marrying each others cousins for past centuries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5802
View attachment 1406235
Because back then taking photographs was a rarity and a huge expense. They took pictures of aristocratic girls, whose ancestors had been marrying each others cousins for past centuries.
Jfl she still looks like a man your really coping here. Do I need to show you female celebrities without makeup? White women are objectively as unattractive as other races of women there’s nothing special about them.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Only the 827th time you’ve made this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Jfl she still looks like a man your really coping here. Do I need to show you female celebrities without makeup? White women are objectively as unattractive as other races of women there’s nothing special about them.
It's all preferences. I myself barely ever look at women of other races and think like ''wow''. Some latinas are smoking hot, but average is 150cm meatball shaped mamacita.

• +1
Anglos are the subhuman ethnics of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: niggerslayer, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5802
Can morphing experts make Thom Strijd with brown eyes?

Yeah white Europeans definitely have the best forward growth out of any race. Curries and middle Easterns tend to have the best looking hair and hair growth, blacks tend to have very good eye areas that’s not present in most races but European ones and East Asians tend to have really good high cheek bones and tend to bald the slowest out of any race. Every race has an advantage over another in some area in attractiveness.
blacks have highest frequency of bug eyes by far

Beauty standards are different around the world tbh. There's a lot of JBW cope on these forums, I know women who tune out white guys like they can't even think about them sexually. A lot is to do with social influence. In the west its different to the east. Whites are dominant atm at pretty much everything, when it comes to the media(movies, films), sports and fitness, modelling, immigrants wanting to come to european countries. White people are higher on the ladder because of this, not because they are white but because they are in a position of "power". If you look at international reputation, if you say you're from Saudi Arabia no matter where you are in the world people are gonna have negative stereotypes against you, but if you were from Australia it would be positive. Anyways I'm tired of seeing JBW cope on this forum, when SEA women picture a white foreigner (if they are into foreigners), they picture a hot 6" blue eyed chad white guy like they see in movies, not a betabuxxing bald 5'5" incel who think he'll slay just cos hes white. Also I always see people here shitting on ethnic women and praising nordic women, me personally I don't find nordic women attractive, I prefer softer features but I bet some autists here will try to refute what I said with the word "cope" because that's all they can regurgitate.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 15099 and Beetlejuice
It's all preferences. I myself barely ever look at women of other races and think like ''wow''. Some latinas are smoking hot, but average is 150cm meatball shaped mamacita.
View attachment 1406254
most white women I see are fat and ugly ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can morphing experts make Thom Strijd with brown eyes?
Eye color is cope, inb4 theres a shitty morph of him painted with black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Toth's thot
most white women I see are fat and ugly ngl
They're looking for toyboys in 3rd world like the white grandpas and weaboos are looking for pussy in Asia

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
It's really only the British who are ugly. With the slavs the men are a mixed bag but many of the women are pretty. I don't even consider Spain a european country tbh. I've visited it and it looks NOTHING like the other european countries. It looks like South-America almost. Also lots of brown people.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 14478
It's really only the British who are ugly. With the slavs the men are a mixed bag but many of the women are pretty. I don't even consider Spain a european country tbh. I've visited it and it looks NOTHING like the other european countries. It looks like South-America almost. Also lots of brown people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Maybe some Anglos

It's really only the British who are ugly. With the slavs the men are a mixed bag but many of the women are pretty. I don't even consider Spain a european country tbh. I've visited it and it looks NOTHING like the other european countries. It looks like South-America almost. Also lots of brown people.
Nigger are you deluded? Spain is a European country, you can’t just count it out because your underdeveloped little brain thinks that the people there aren’t attractive like the rest. I’d bet money that you haven’t visited the country a day in your life. Brown people don’t even exist in Spain. With that being said there are tanned whites though. Freaky nazis like you see euros with darker features and will instantly label them as non whites. You don’t need pasty white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair to be considered white.

Nigger are you deluded? Spain is a European country, you can’t just count it out because your underdeveloped little brain thinks that the people there aren’t attractive like the rest. I’d bet money that you haven’t visited the country a day in your life. Brown people don’t even exist in Spain. With that being said there are tanned whites though. Freaky nazis like you see euros with darker features and will instantly label them as non whites. You don’t need pasty white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair to be considered white.
the average is not a tanned white, it's more like a depigmented arab. there are obviously lots of whites, in fact spanish paintings of people from 9th century-18th century usually showed completely white people as in any other european country.

Also, he wasn't talking about people only.

the average is not a tanned white, it's more like a depigmented arab. there are obviously lots of whites, in fact spanish paintings of people from 9th century-18th century usually showed completely white people as in any other european country.

Also, he wasn't talking about people only.
A depigmented arab? What are you getting at. A depigmented arab would be coloured white. White by skin, not white by race then? How’s that work. Apart from the people what would separate Spain from the rest of Europe

A depigmented arab? What are you getting at. A depigmented arab would be coloured white. White by skin, not white by race then? How’s that work.
That's of course a thing and has always been. Skin by itself means nothing. Here some chechens who have white skin, but clearly don't look like ones by european standards due to their clear turk, jewish and mongoloid mix
iu
iu
iu

Apart from the people what would separate Spain from the rest of Europe
Idk what he meant by it.

That's of course a thing and has always been. Skin by itself means nothing. Here some chechens who have white skin, but clearly don't look like ones by european standards due to their clear turk, jewish and mongoloid mix
iu
iu
iu

Idk what he meant by it.
iu
iu
iu

Idk what he meant by it.
I see what you mean but you can’t tell me that even a mere quarter of the Spanish population resemble these people. Did arabs come into contact with Spanish and mix with them at all during history? If you look at Spanish their features are similar to that of any other lightly coloured Europeans but are generally more dark coloured. They don’t remind me of arabs

I see what you mean but you can’t tell me that even a mere quarter of the Spanish population resemble these people. Did arabs come into contact with Spanish and mix with them at all during history? If you look at Spanish their features are similar to that of any other lightly coloured Europeans but are generally more dark coloured. They don’t remind me of arabs
I didn't mean they look like Chechens.

It depends, some can almost pass as arab and some can pass as german. Neither of these are a big majority. But the average has certainly different features to other euros and also skin is usually not only tanned but more of a pale yellowish tone and not pale pink.

Either way, Spain was a white european Kingdom basically because the nobility and royalty always was and tradition and culture also were/are. They always tried to stay pure from brown blood, such as gypsies, moors and jews by deporting, having battles and not intermixing with them. Ofc if we talk about the average poor peasant the story changes which is the general perception some have.