EUROPEANS KILLED NATIVE AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY WERE JEALOUS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
The Europeans who invaded the Americas were not the modern Europeans you’d think of today. They were short and hairy. They were also disease ridden due to months out at sea, on ships infested with rats and lice. Scurvy was also a huge problem due to their very poor diet and nutrition

Recently discovered data has revealed a surprising fact: Native Americans, were the tallest people in the world. North American Indians may not have lived rich lives monetarily in the 1800s, but they were far richer than most Europeans and white Americans in terms of healthy lifestyles, exercise and nutrition.That robustness translated into their height

Modern-day anthropologists Richard Steckel of Ohio State and Joseph Prince of the University of Tennessee discovered some data collected in the late 1800s by the “father of anthropology,” Franz Boas. Boas had studied Native lifestyles and recorded measurements of 1,123 native men in eight equestrian Plains tribes. His findings: all the tribes were taller than white men, and some were substantially taller

He studied eight equestrian tribes of the Western Plains: the Assiniboine, Blackfeet, Crow, Sioux, Arapaho, Cheyenne, Kiowa, and Comanche. The average height of white men in the U.S. was about 5’6” in the mid-1800s, and European men were slightly shorter. However, Boas found that the height of the average Cheyenne was a whopping 5’10”; the Arapaho about 5’9”; the Crow 5’8-1/2”; Sioux 5’8” and the Blackfeet a fraction under the Sioux; the Kiowa were 5’7” and the Assiniboine a fraction under the Kiowa. The Comanche were the shortest; they had the same average height as white men: 5’6”

The perception of Native Americans as bigger and regal in their person dates back to the very earliest European explorers. When the first Europeans came to North America, they found Native people were much larger and healthier. The Europeans even considered them more attractive and robust

Drawings of Spanish explorers depicted Native chieftains as towering over the European arrivals and appearing in lavish adornment

“NO, THIS CAN’T BE TRUE. ALL THOSE EUROPEAN INVADERS WERE 7 FOOT ARYAN BLONDE BLUE EYED CHADS! STOP EXPOSING ME TO FACTS AND REALITY”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 33108, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Niggas here have never seen a full native irl 🤦🏻‍♂️

I live around them :smonk:

tinder is full of native chicks with bios like ... I prefer a man with facial hair and light eyes :feelsmega:

They mog most other ethnics tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
well problem solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10104 and 2 others

tinder is full of native chicks with bios like ... I prefer a man with facial hair and light eyes :feelsmega:

Europeans were brutally mogged by natives. They couldn’t handle it so they had to massacre them. Poor Natives, could’ve been moggers today

Europeans were brutally mogged by natives. They couldn’t handle it so they had to massacre them. Poor Natives, could’ve been moggers today
Maybe in past but today they live very unhealthy lifestyle and aren’t properly developed so most aren’t attractive

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Shrek2OnDvD
Screenshot 20210708 033729 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
no i just know its a load of bs and i cant be bothered to read ngl
Their were literal studies done on this. Just look at European description of Native Americans. Don’t let fake history propaganda get to you

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The murican indios used to live on open areas, great plains etc which is a environment that favours height development. The charruas from Uruguay were also known for their great height, they lived in the pampas(big plain areas full of grass) close to the river plate.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Shrek2OnDvD
So they were taller than white men (supposedly) yet white men still fucked and stole thousands of little Indian princesses. Nice jbw stays winning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13335, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
true that europeans were manlets at that time
they were actually taller in the middle age then lost height in the 16th and 17th century before starting to gain height again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Shrek2OnDvD
the hairline mog was to strong

• Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
So they were taller than white men (supposedly) yet white men still fucked and stole thousands of little Indian princesses. Nice jbw stays winning
Imagine being a 6’4 Native American mogger and seeing a bunch of ginger midgets with weird sticks that shot fire. I’d be surprised too

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14563 and 2 others

Native woman didn’t used to like white men though they thought they were sick because of how pale whites were… well they were right because those whites were indeed sick in the head

• +1
Native woman didn’t used to like white men though they thought they were sick because of how pale whites were… well they were right because those whites were indeed sick in the head
Nah plenty of historical accounts of native women getting into wild romances with e white men, tbh its the most common story in us history, and also, tbh if native women weren't a thing then imo natives would literally have been reduced to 0

• JFL
Nah plenty of historical accounts of native women getting into wild romances with e white men, tbh its the most common story in us history, and also, tbh if native women weren't a thing then imo natives would literally have been reduced to 0
Cope the men were far most attractive and taller whites were incels compared to natives
151710D9 0E9E 4F4E A236 52CA321B409C

5AD020A4 0867 499B BE31 E8F07BAC90D3

THE MASTER RACE
0183549D A84C 4990 990F 589706C913BD

Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

• JFL
they realized they were inferior so they had to exterminate them. classic jew tactic. therefore, we can conclude that white europeans are, indeed, jews.

• JFL
5'8

• JFL
Most natives died by disease

Users who are viewing this thread

Back