evaluate my jaw, is it also recessed?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
took this pic after a 6 hour flight im tired af just wanted to see what improvements i can make to my jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
U need to post side

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How do you expect anyone to answer your question when you don't take a side profile shot properly
i have autism

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., randomvanish, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
no your lower third is good

do you have an underbite?

your chin has a straight shape instead of a bulging shape :feelswat:

Looks like an underbite

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Chadakin
What is ur skin routine

What is ur skin routine
i honestly just put aloe vera to my face it does wonders for the skin i apply it daily its this indian brand

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
No jaw for your pheno

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fl0w, .👽. and Primordial
it looks flat instead of being rounded and more protruded.. dw its not that important, would have to see a proper side view
so is that bad , good or doesnt matter

that shit sharp af homie:love:

so is that bad , good or doesnt matter
I think your zygos is the problem tbh, in regards to ur chin yh it looks sharp but kinda recessed but I think its moreso to do with the shape but its obviously still above average so nothing to be insecure about but if it had more rounded projection it would look more normal. To be sure I need to see it properly from the side tho

if its like this then its fine because from the side its got a shape to it

but if its like flat and has no shape then that is kinda an issue imo, hard to tell though cos no proper side pic

Again tho, this is me just guessing, irl it might not even look as flat idk

good definition and angularity, but looks weird as fuck. dont know what to think about it. underbite maybe or illusion of an underbite cuz your lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I think your zygos is the problem tbh, in regards to ur chin yh it looks sharp but kinda recessed but I think its moreso to do with the shape but its obviously still above average so nothing to be insecure about but if it had more rounded projection it would look more normal. To be sure I need to see it properly from the side tho

View attachment 1273258
View attachment 1273263
View attachment 1273267

but if its like flat and has no shape then that is kinda an issue imo, hard to tell though cos no proper side pic
View attachment 1273262
View attachment 1273265

my zygos looks like this how bad is it i somehow managed to change its structure through an hour daily of bonemashing my cheekbones

View attachment 1273274 my zygos looks like this how bad is it i somehow managed to change its structure through an hour daily of bonemashing my cheekbones

could be sharper

this is over the top but somewhat of a cheekbone like this and proper chin projection instead of a sharp flat angle that yours gives would ascend you. You could probably easily get it done with fillers tbh

then its over and you need to go to the dentist because you have an underbite
omfg i go to the dentist every week its not an underbite i think its the angle of the pic that's causing to look like that

View attachment 1273258
View attachment 1273263
View attachment 1273267

View attachment 1273262
View attachment 1273265

i would say my chin structure looks like the second guy tho