• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐˜†๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป...

๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐˜†๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐Ÿคก

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
I was returning home in the bus as always and there was 2 girls approximately 12 year olds, oh God the things I heard lol.

These two are going out with different boys, they even talk about liking someone and disliking others for certain reasons. I think these two had more dating experience than me and they were mentioning some girl of their age that just "dated" 6 boys since 2024 and I haven't kissed any girl ever (KHV).

Even 12 yr old girls are getting something, a foid SMV is truly high as it seems. Men don't really get anything...
:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deprived
They start riding the carousel at 9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Tabula Rasa, 97baHater and 2 others
They start riding the carousel at 9
Hahahaha
Sad Friends Tv GIF

things have changed so much

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Sprinkles
yes,

black girls starting riding it much earlier.
Later*

And white girls have the highest bodycounts on earth. It is what it is but your women are whores

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
lmfao i had a similar experience. there were these like 15-16 year old girls talking abt how annoying guys are and how shit their ex was in bed. one of them had a fat ass too :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
lmfao i had a similar experience. there were these like 15-16 year old girls talking abt how annoying guys are and how shit their ex was in bed. one of them had a fat ass too :feelsbadman:
JFL at dudes who want a virgin in 2024 kys already if your standard is to only date virgins, and if foids say so it's actually false. As an average man, you cannot decide who to date. Your options will always be limited.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
JFL at dudes who want a virgin in 2024 kys already if your standard is to only date virgins, and if foids say so it's actually false. As an average man, you cannot decide who to date.
you can find virgins, i know a few girls who haven't been in relationships in their early twenties. you just have to be patient tbh

It's so easy for women man

• +1
It's crazy that despite being much older (27), these teens have a social and sexual life way ahead of mine. Sad and depressing.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐˜†๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป...
Back