Even 1kg of weight gain changes my face

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I only look lean when i am in a caloric deficit or totally hungry for 2-3 days.
The last 2 weeks i gained 1kg because of calorie overdose and gym. I guess the calorie amount was to high.
My cheeks already look different, and hallowness is gone.
Crazy how much 1kg can change.

1kg of fat changes nothing, it had to do with bloat from lack of water/too much salt/lack of sleep etc.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, ItsOverCel, Cidre enjoyer and 16 others
its water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, Tonymontana and 1 other person
The last 2 weeks i gained 1kg because of calorie overdose and gym. I guess the calorie amount was to high.
IQ mogged by greycels well done bro :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kami, Deleted member 5786, oldcelloser and 6 others
no it doesnt

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and PubertyMaxxer
carbohydrates brother

yeah it's almost definitely water retention/inflammation. Happens to me when I eat shitty food even though I'm never above 12% body fat

just get hydrated and get 10 hrs sleep

boom gone

Its likely not fat its low carbs and low salt making your face look leaner. Try a high calorie diet with high potassium and avocados, eggs etc. Or just fast and dont eat for 1-2 days you will see the difference.

lololol brah its true :feelskek:
nevermind 1kg aint shit and your weight fluctuates by 2-3 kgs on a normal, standard basis
nevermind the dude talks about calories yet he didnt count em :feelskek:
nevermind nevermind

lololol brah its true :feelskek:
nevermind 1kg aint shit and your weight fluctuates by 2-3 kgs on a normal, standard basis
nevermind the dude talks about calories yet he didnt count em :feelskek:
nevermind nevermind
Bro you can fluctuate an entire pound depending on if you decided to take a shit prior to weighing yourself :lul: Then add in food and water weight :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
also lol at @Salludon ; he pretty much admitted to surgery in that thread and nowadays denies it
how he jumped at the opportunity to make a quick buck; i expect Uncle Salludon's 5$ face ratings to roll out very soon
his simps in this forum will surely pay up, maybe he should start an Onlyfans for em too :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
also lol at @Salludon ; he pretty much admitted to surgery in that thread and nowadays denies it
how he jumped at the opportunity to make a quick buck; i expect Uncle Salludon's 5$ face ratings to roll out very soon
his simps in this forum will surely pay up, maybe he should start an Onlyfans for em too :feelskek:
Thanks for bringing me up in a topic out of nowhere that had zero relevancy to me whatsoever.

• JFL
Reactions: teracoper and Deleted member 10125
Just drink 3-4L water every day and you will debloat… I used to believe in this low sodium BS but it would make my muscles deflate and I’ve been on high carb and high sodium with lots of water and my face is leaner than ever.

Just drink 3-4L water every day and you will debloat… I used to believe in this low sodium BS but it would make my muscles deflate and I’ve been on high carb and high sodium with lots of water and my face is leaner than ever.
Don't you piss out minerals if you drink too much water?

The gym didn’t make your cheeks bloated, only the calories did.

Take dandelion root.