even 81yo foid has standards what she wants in men

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
fucking lol

just saw it

she says she doesnt like when a man wears sandal shoes, is all-knowing, and she doesnt like overweight men and men her age, she wants younger men

all while looking like shit herself

the hypergamy never ends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, deadstock and finn899
You think what people actually finds attractive changes as they age?

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
"My husband would want me to be happy and get railed by 20 year old cock"

You think what people actually finds attractive changes as they age?
For women a bit yeah. They on average tend to be most attracted to men of a similar age to them, usually just a few years older, until they are well into middle age and they start to prefer slightly younger guys because old people are unfortunately very ugly of course.

Men naturally are always most attracted to late teens and early 20s women, but culture also affects what people are attracted to and I feel like some bluepillers manage to indoctrinate themselves so hard that they actually become no longer attracted to women much younger than themselves. Or maybe they’re just living in denial.

For women a bit yeah. They on average tend to be most attracted to men of a similar age to them, usually just a few years older, until they are well into middle age and they start to prefer slightly younger guys because old people are unfortunately very ugly of course.

Men naturally are always most attracted to late teens and early 20s women, but culture also affects what people are attracted to and I feel like some bluepillers manage to indoctrinate themselves so hard that they actually become no longer attracted to women much younger than themselves. Or maybe they’re just living in denial.
Bruh if you're a genuinley attractive young man then you're gonna have every age range of woman attracted to you, from little girls to elderly women.

The same in true that if you're a genuinley attractive young woman then you're gonna have everything from little boys to old men attracted to you.

Those bluepillers are in denial and the only truth to that is not being emotionally attracted to younger people.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
Bruh if you're a genuinley attractive young man then you're gonna have every age range of woman attracted to you, from little girls to elderly women.

The same in true that if you're a genuinley attractive young woman then you're gonna have everything from little boys to old men attracted to you.

Those bluepillers are in denial and the only truth to that is not being emotionally attracted to younger people.
I partially agree, maybe once you’re fully matured from like mid 20s, but an 18 year old guy for example might have amazing appeal for young women around his age but I still think very few older women would be interested because “he looks like a kid”.

Older women seem to lust over very masc guys, often muscular with stubble and some body hair.

I partially agree, maybe once you’re fully matured from like mid 20s, but an 18 year old guy for example might have amazing appeal for young women around his age but I still think very few older women would be interested because “he looks like a kid”.

Older women seem to lust over very masc guys, often muscular with stubble and some body hair.
I think that trope is overplayed. I started getting attention from women of all ages starting at age 20 and now at 24 I continue to get interests from every age range of woman. Even men check me out all the time.

I think that trope is overplayed. I started getting attention from women of all ages starting at age 20 and now at 24 I continue to get interests from every age range of woman. Even men check me out all the time.
Maybe, although I’m only slightly older than you but tons of people perceive me as like 18-20 and I feel like I have a lot more success with girls around that age. I definitely wouldn’t call myself a pretty boy but I have a youthful aesthetic / normally clean shaven.

Also I’m in the UK and I think RTT is quite popular here with mid 20s+ women.

Y
Maybe, although I’m only slightly older than you but tons of people perceive me as like 18-20 and I feel like I have a lot more success with girls around that age. I definitely wouldn’t call myself a pretty boy but I have a youthful aesthetic / normally clean shaven.

Also I’m in the UK and I think RTT is quite popular here with mid 20s+ women.
At that point it comes down to how you present yourself. But very attractive people are gonna attract all ages.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus