Even after I looksmaxx, it'll be over for me.

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I am NT enough to make friends and talk to girls who I don't like, but the aspie traits still remain visible in me

For example, I was on a roll with a bunch of normies and foids in a study room at school with jokes, dopaminemaxxing every second from each joke and climbing the social ladder, until I made a fucking holocaust joke.

As soon as I uttered the words "did you guys know only 271k jews died in the holocaust and its all a lie? jews am i right haha?"
Nervous Key And Peele GIF

I don't know, for a second, why I thought this would be a good idea. Either way, I blurted it out and the consequences of my action came to frution.

I was met with weird faces by the entire room and one of my "friends" said "cromagnon, what the fuck was that?" and he laughed at my shit attempt to continue my joke streak, prompting the rest of the room laugh.

Note, that my oneitis was also in the room at the time of this. She didn't laugh with my friends, but rather kind of cringed. This was the most brutal part tbh.

The moral of the story is, even after I achieve muh hollow cheeks and le sculpted face, I will still be mentally deficient and socially stunted.
It's over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, deepfuckingvalue, noobs and 2 others
I'm also a socially retarded aspie
But it's even worse the tone of my voice changes and I sound weird sometimes
I can't even control this shit
Why I can't do nothing well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Pride, prince_ and 4 others
I'm also socially retarded autist
But it's even worse the tone of my voice changes and I sound weird sometimes
I can't even control this shit
Why I can't do nothing well
This evil, evil world
Judging us on things we can't control.
Everything is predetermined.
From the moment you are born.
Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, prince_, Pollorex and 1 other person
I am NT enough to make friends and talk to girls who I don't like, but the aspie traits still remain visible in me

For example, I was on a roll with a bunch of normies and foids in a study room at school with jokes, dopaminemaxxing every second from each joke and climbing the social ladder, until I made a fucking holocaust joke.

As soon as I uttered the words "did you guys know only 271k jews died in the holocaust and its all a lie? jews am i right haha?"

I don't know, for a second, I thought this would be a good idea. Either way, I blurted it out and the consequences of my action came to frution.

I was met with weird faces by the entire room and one of my "friends" said "cromagnon, what the fuck was that?" and he laughed at my shit attempt to continue my joke streak, prompting the rest of the room laugh.

Note, that my oneitis was also in the room at the time of this. She didn't laugh with my friends, but rather kind of cringed. This was the most brutal part tbh.

The moral of the story is, even after I achieve muh hollow cheeks and le sculpted face, I will still be mentally deficient and socially stunted.
It's over
Who the fuck throws that kind of joke Only Gandy could get out with it

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Who the fuck throws that kind of joke Only Gandy could get out with it
I thought it was unique and had a bit of edge to it, especially due to the rising antisemitism among the youth as of late

• So Sad
Reactions: Pollorex

I don't know, for a second, I thought this would be a good idea. Either way, I blurted it out and the consequences of my action came to frution.

It's over
Corny loser pfp DNR.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
"did you guys know only 271k jews died in the holocaust and its all a lie? jews am i right haha?"
In what universe for a even a split second did you think this would be a good idea to repeat out loud

I thought it was unique and had a bit of edge to it, especially due to the rising antisemitism among the youth as of late
yeah bhai thats only in other aspie teens not among normies

In what universe for a even a split second did you think this would be a good idea to repeat out loud
This universe.
It's over.

I don't know, for a second, why I thought this would be a good idea. Either way, I blurted it out and the consequences of my action came to frution.

It's over

You straight up retarded and handicapped, nigga. I act a bit aspie too but there's some shit I never say. You deserve your pussy-free life, inkwell fr

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

It's over
Are you retarded why would you say that

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back