Even Asia is finished (chads everywhere)

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
I travelled to Bangkok recently and I just fucked a girl here. She was like a 6-7/10 decent looking asian with big ass and tits. Basically I asked her to show me some other guys she went on dates with and she showed me 1 British gigachad that she dated, 6'3 tall shredded masculine MMA fighter, then some other business man from Russia that looked like a tall HTN prettyboy with a sharp jaw (like David Laid). Even in Asia in cities semi-decent looking girls have the full buffet of white Chads ready to wine and dine, date them. Shit is crazy.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: jinnu, Richard Cheese, Xangsane and 1 other person
all normies go to bangkok for travel . its the most normie travel destination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ambi and researcher888
all normies go to bangkok for travel . its the most normie travel destination
just saying that its full of chads and hypergamy is also maxxed here

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, ambi and sweetheart
where did he get approacheD? how subhuman?

him
he went to bangkok
idk some clubs?

he is married but got approached

just cuz chads exist, dont matter for gook girls they fuck everything bro.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
just saying that its full of chads and hypergamy is also maxxed here
Thailand is the worst place in the world probably for finding an ltr. Of course hypergamy is maxed there. Thai girls are all whores. At least the ones who mess with white guys are.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Thailand is the worst place in the world probably for finding an ltr. Of course hypergamy is maxed there. Thai girls are all whores. At least the ones who mess with white guys are.
can you elaborate? i was pretty shocked that a bunch of gigachads were willing to date her lol

View attachment 2993820

him
he went to bangkok
idk some clubs?

he is married but got approached

just cuz chads exist, dont matter for gook girls they fuck everything bro.
Of course he got approached. He's a farang and the girls there are all hookers, incognito in most cases. A burn victim with a micropenis would get approached. You think hookers there will tell you that they're hookers? Many times a dumb farang doesn't find out a girl's a hooker until long after he's been married to her.

Met her at a library? Doesn't matter, it's Thailand, she's a fucking hooker if she approaches your white ass.

Girls do not approach in general. But especially not in Asia. They might linger and give you signals that it's OK for you to approach them, but if they come up and talk to you she's 100% a whore.

Girls in Thailand often play the long game with foreigners. They've had dummies coming there for much longer than most other Asian countries.They know if they're patient and trick them, causing them to fall in love while concealing the fact that she's a part time prostitute, that they can get the dude's life savings rather than just a few thousand baht.

Check this dude's channel out. He's got stories upon stories of idiots in Thailand thinking they've found a good girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matzz, Richard Cheese and sweetheart
can you elaborate? i was pretty shocked that a bunch of gigachads were willing to date her lol
Of course he got approached. He's a farang a the girls there are all hookers, incognito in most cases. A burn victim with a micropenis would get approached. You think hookers there will tell you that they're hookers? Many times a dumb farang doesn't find out a girl's a hooker until long after he's been married to her.

Met her at a library? Doesn't matter, it's Thailand, she's a fucking hooker if she approaches your white ass.
Girls do not approach in general. But especially not in Asian. They might linger and give you signals that it's OK for you to approach them, but if they come up and talk to you she's 100% a whore.
Girls in Thailand often play the long game with foreigners. They've had dummies coming there for much longer than most other Asian countries.They know if they're patient and trick them, causing them to fall in love while concealing the fact that she's a part time prostitute, that they can get the dude's life savings rather than just a few thousand baht.

Check this dude's channel out. He's got stories upon stories of idiots in Thailand thinking they've found a good girl.

Of course he got approached. He's a farang a the girls there are all hookers, incognito in most cases. A burn victim with a micropenis would get approached. You think hookers there will tell you that they're hookers? Many times a dumb farang doesn't find out a girl's a hooker until long after he's been married to her.

Girls do not approach in general. But especially not in Asian. They might linger and give you signals that it's OK for you to approach them, but if they come up and talk to you she's 100% a whore.

should i blackpill him on that?

btw, i wanna visit vietnam and fuck random girls here how good should i look bro im slav with blue eyes brat skazhi chestno

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
lol

glad i got to enjoy the covid era restrictions

should i blackpill him on that?

btw, i wanna visit vietnam and fuck random girls here how good should i look bro im slav with blue eyes brat skazhi chestno
Vietnam is good dude. Easy to find a decent chick there. Girls way more collectively innocent than the ones in Thailand. Of course though you'll find the same games being played in certain places.

I don't really know how good you need to look. You want to hook up with hot girls in clubs then you might need to be style maxed. And I don't know shit about that. I'm not very stylish in the conventional ways. And I don't like pulling from loud stupid clubs in expensive districts.

If you're wanting to find an ltr then I wouldn't say you need to be very good looking. Just not boring. If you got a big nose and white face then the more innocent girls can't tell the difference between you and Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I travelled to Bangkok recently and I just fucked a girl here. She was like a 6-7/10 decent looking asian with big ass and tits. Basically I asked her to show me some other guys she went on dates with and she showed me 1 British gigachad that she dated, 6'3 tall shredded masculine MMA fighter, then some other business man from Russia that looked like a tall HTN prettyboy with a sharp jaw (like David Laid). Even in Asia in cities semi-decent looking girls have the full buffet of white Chads ready to wine and dine, date them. Shit is crazy.
Let me guess only works if you’re white ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back