Even being worth $100 million doesn't matter...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
They are all saying he's ugly and they wouldn't date him despite being one of the biggest streamers and being worth $100 million. I'd rather look like Chico than be a billionaire at this point.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, flippasav, User49 and 8 others
Water. Money won't compensate for ugliness, they'll just use your resources and leave for the alpha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, ShowerMaxxing, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
felix aint worth a 100 million

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ascension
He looks like @Psychophilly if he was white

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly
They are all saying he's ugly and they wouldn't date him despite being one of the biggest streamers and being worth $100 million. I'd rather look like Chico than be a billionaire at this point.

Leanmaxxed twinks BTFO

They'd all fuck him btw.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mogs_me
sub 5.5 bitches

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, not insane and Sprinkles
he has a $100m contract + more from other deals.
he gave a vague break down on a stream last week

its not close to 100 million but they think the figure saying 100 mill is good for articles online to bring more eyes to kick.com

• +1
Reactions: ascension
xqc only dates ugly nobody ethnics too

• +1
Reactions: Eren
he's 6'2 white, with a MTN-HTN face. these bitches are cappin. only saying that because they know they'll get clowned on for being gold diggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25566, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
he cant tho. money dont matter except roasties.
Money and Status matter 10 fold leagues about looks, and he has heaps of both, this applies even to virgins, and especially to good looking women.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
l I know this fresh and fit knock off is trying to say "le women are bad" but can you really blame women for not being attracted to XCQ he has no frame, super skinny, femmine high caffeine energy acts like a 15 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, ShowerMaxxing, Zikel_Nut and 6 others
Dudes a total faggot

his new gf is a surgery-breastimplantmaxxed scammer. Everyone knows she is evil. But he goes with her anyway??

RealManTheoryAKAJotaro

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
i cant fucking watch this shit

this is so cringe JFL

they are all roastie whores with 0 personality and would 100% take him if they got the money. yet they all sit there and shake their heads looking 100% serious

foids are so cancer dumb

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Pikabro, Deleted member 25566 and 4 others
He has an active sex life while you rot on incel forums

Money and Status matter 10 fold leagues about looks, and he has heaps of both, this applies even to virgins, and especially to good looking women.
i have top tier money and status but still incel because of ugly face. thats a cope.

he gave a vague break down on a stream last week

its not close to 100 million but they think the figure saying 100 mill is good for articles online to bring more eyes to kick.com
So how much is he worth then?

this is so cringe JFL

they are all roastie whores with 0 personality and would 100% take him if they got the money. yet they all sit there and shake their heads looking 100% serious

foids are so cancer dumb
no they wouldnt. money doesnt matter. make a dating profile of a rich ltn and he will get 0 matches.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
dude isn’t even ugly that’s how you know things have gone bad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
no they wouldnt. money doesnt matter. make a dating profile of a rich ltn and he will get 0 matches.
how many ugly as fuck millionaires u see with stacy girls?

So how much is he worth then?
hard to say

few years back it was leaked that x made 10 mill between 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2021. just on twitch subs/ad pay out

guessing he makes at least 20 mill a year before the kick deal

its a defense mechanism because they feel that theyre unworthy to date xqc lol

+ if one girl says no the others will have the same opinion cuz women are sheep

l I know this fresh and fit knock off is trying to say "le women are bad" but can you really blame women for not being attracted to XCQ he has no frame, super skinny, femmine high caffeine energy acts like a 15 year old.
I've seen too many autistic chads act the same way and slay

100 million is MTN in Monaco

its a defense mechanism because they feel that theyre unworthy to date xqc lol

+ if one girl says no the others will have the same opinion cuz women are sheep
coooope.

hard to say

few years back it was leaked that x made 10 mill between 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2021. just on twitch subs/ad pay out

guessing he makes at least 20 mill a year before the kick deal
so he's worth at least $50m. not a big difference.

xQc mogs Jason momoa

xqc is attractive guy, would have gf in any country

these women might be honest. But also might not be.
I only count. Actions.
What they say is borderline Meaningless

because in a group setting, among women. Women will say they basically reject any dude, because he not good enough for her. Because wanna look high value to the other women. So if 1 woman says, she would go with him. and th next one wouldn't, than the first one is alow value loser woman comapred to the other. Is their logic. So their safe option. is ALWAYS, to say they will reject a dude. Than she alsways will look good.

hes not a htn. he looks like a typical anorexic computer nerd.
he's easily above average facially. combined with being 6'2 and white, even with no money, you CANNOT lose

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

I've larped as millionaire and a lot of times foids say they don't give a shit about the money. But to be fair I think a lot of them think your full of shit , so this case definetly surprises me as they know he can actually make millions. But yes many women genuinely don't care about money in the west, and would rather wage slave then live of a rich guy.

Meanwhile in Columbia, Brazil, argentina, honestly anywhere in South America, and anywhere in Eastern Europe, women would rather find a 6/10 man with top 1% income then a 8/10 with bottom 20% income for a long term relationship ( we know that they'll probably cheat on the 6/10 with the 8/10 man if given the opportunity ).

But in America and the west a millionaire would not impress any women, unless their looking for some sugar daddy.

this is so cringe JFL

foids are so cancer dumb
Users here are even more regraded than foids for even entertaining the idea some broke roastie will reject a guy worth 100 million

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I've larped as millionaire and a lot of times foids say they don't give a shit about the money. But to be fair I think a lot of them think your full of shit , so this case definetly surprises me as they know he can actually make millions. But yes many women genuinely don't care about money in the west, and would rather wage slave then live of a rich guy.

Meanwhile in Columbia, Brazil, argentina, honestly anywhere in South America, and anywhere in Eastern Europe, women would rather find a 6/10 man with top 1% income then a 8/10 with bottom 20% income for a long term relationship ( we know that they'll probably cheat on the 6/10 with the 8/10 man if given the opportunity ).

But in America and the west a millionaire would not impress any women, unless their looking for some sugar daddy.
i set my tinder to columbia and got 0 matches. my pfp was my cars, flexing wealth, etc.

i set my tinder to columbia and got 0 matches. my pfp was my cars, flexing wealth, etc.
You are still keeping up this shit larp. The reason you get no women despite having all this money is because it’s imaginary and you don’t have anything, why don’t you grow up already

didn't watch but these girls are all ugly and are just trying to inflate their egos by pretending they're too good for him
they would all go for him in reality
they're also primitive asf so probably want some gymmaxxed roided beast not a skinny twink
he's insanely rich, personalitymaxxed and statusmaxxed to the tits, and is at least decent looking
he has insane appeal and could pull whatever he wanted in reality

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
100 million dollars isn't what it used to be? What kinda drugs are these bitches on?

He is decently attractive, way more than any of these girls lol

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
lol ofc they won't say yes after that money question cause they're gonna look like a bunch of gold digging whores and im sure some of them found him attractive but wouldn't say so cause the others said hes ugly first, jfl at taking this shit seriously and using it to measure anything.

lol @ trusting what girls say

by that logic personality >> ALL cause every hole will tell you that

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i have top tier money and status but still incel because of ugly face. thats a cope.
If this is true then you're not utilizing it properly. I have F Tier celebrity status and I was able to use it, I might be somewhat better looking nowadays, but I was able to use it when I was broke as fuck. Giga cope if you think even my irl success had to do with my looks.