Even BIGGER handicap than LOOKS when it comes to life & getting bitches

Entitled Asshole

Entitled Asshole

I'm all about that mog, 'bout that mog, no cucking
1. Physical Handicap. Imagine even gigachad in a wheelchair with no ability to walk as a paraplegic. Easier to beat up. Can't keep up. Can't stand and deliver. Is effectively a stump of a man, always guaranteed to be under 5'6" since he can never legit stand. Couldn't fight. Looks very vulnerable. If I was even uglier I'd still consider going on, but if I was a paraplegic dork who has to roll himself around & needs ramps, it's yotta-over. Can't lift your bitch. You're always the bottom. You're always beneath other people. You're always slow & behind. You'd have to crawl like a retard everywhere. What girls want to fuck wheelchair dudes/Hawkingcels?

If you ever end up in an accident that removes a limb, arm, leg, etc. it's definitely over if you're sub 8. Even 8+ still will be severely fucked by being a fucked up stump on wheels who must roll around or is missing body parts or etc. At that point the only thing the woman'll want is the insurance policy or etc. benefits. Disabled men are as good as dead.

Imagine being some militarycuck whose girlfriend/wife was fucking other men while you're off duty....

Only to come back home from active duty severely physically/mentally fucked to then be descended to incel status as a traumatized stump.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Jova