Even blacks hate blackpeople

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Tell me you don’t know black people without saying you don’t know black people

@Kamui @Ricky212 this tool actually thinks this meme is real and not a joke :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 43058
True I hate anyone at least a shade darker than me it's human nature

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Just a joke

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Tell me you don’t know black people without saying you don’t know black people

@Kamui @Ricky212 this tool actually thinks this meme is real and not a joke :hnghn:
It’s funny cuz I’m pretty sure every other race on the planet does this shit too lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s funny cuz I’m pretty sure every other race on the planet does this shit too lol
They do but in nigger fashion we just tell eveybody about ours. And cos eveybody won’t hop off our dicks they will constantly bring it up as if other races don’t do this. The cumskin equivalent of this are gingers and red heads, go tell a ginger they aren’t oppressed by their fellow Cumskins and you’ll be laughed @

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Kamui, Deleted member 43058 and 1 other person
They do but in nigger fashion we just tell eveybody about ours. And cos eveybody won’t hop off our dicks they will constantly bring it up as if other races don’t do this. The cumskin equivalent of this are gingers and red heads, go tell a ginger they aren’t oppressed by their fellow Cumskins and you’ll be laughed @
Caging at your sig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kamui
Deadass lol, the ginger part is funny but whites have no real equivalent to this shit, most cultures on Earth has some sort of stigmatism against darker skinned niggas, blacks, South Asians, East and Southeast Asians, Latinos etc etc, I’ve genuinely heard whites complain about ginger representation and it’s just baffling

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Deadass lol, the ginger part is funny but whites have no real equivalent to this shit, most cultures on Earth has some sort of stigmatism against darker skinned niggas, blacks, South Asians, East and Southeast Asians, Latinos etc etc, I’ve genuinely heard whites complain about ginger representation and it’s just baffling
Nar, gingers literally get bullied in school for being ginger. It’s literally their equivalent of being pitch black nigga. Its PEAK for them

MEDs like Italians mock more tanned ones @the BULL can confirm so I guess whites do as well but only Med type whites

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Kamui