Even chad doesn’t escape females calling him ugly

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like seriously women will call so many objectivly very good looking guys ugly and then every women will agree with it:lul::lul::lul: it’s fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Pride, SoberAndRetarded and 2 others
Because they’re jealous when they realize the man has better face than them look at Jordan Barrett

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, greycel, Allornothing and 3 others
We know they're lying
The same way they call their friends gorgeous, pretty, etc... But they mean the opposite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Pollorex, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
I don't think that ever happens. Let's ask a real chad.

@edodalic29

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Delusional fat foods are the perfect match for the autistic virgin niggers here that want stacies. Hopefully they marry and then jump from a tall edifice

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
I don't think that ever happens. Let's ask a real chad.

@edodalic29
Not objectively, but bias women will say any man that isnt her type is “ugly”

Never had it told to my face personally but once i remember i showed a picture of vito basso and a landwhale called him ugly like what jfl , Females will call most chads who dont want them ugly behind their back as a coping mechanism but very rarely will get told that as insult to their face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, yandex99, Pollorex and 3 others

Never had it told to my face personally but once i remember i showed a picture of vito basso and a landwhale called him ugly like what jfl , Females will call most chads who dont want them ugly behind their back as a coping mechanism but very rarely will get told that as insult to their face

Ya they will call these guys ugly but suck their dick in a public place if those guys asked jfl

• +1
Decent cope here. If you're gl girls will just tell you lol.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Like seriously women will call so many objectivly very good looking guys ugly and then every women will agree with it:lul::lul::lul: it’s fucking brutal
because they know those men won't commit to them.

• +1
Decent cope here. If you're gl girls will just tell you lol.
Peaks around HTN/Chadlite with higher familiarity and hand-in-hand high trustworthiness
Women don’t actually like Chads (most rely on strikingness), unless high averageness initially:

(@Xangsane this isn’t the thread about high HTN- low Chadlite being ideal range, which I said I will tag you in, but this is one of the reasons why)

Women have a lot to lose by saying that in a group, unless they want to make somebody very ugly feel better, and everybody around knows that the person is clearly ugly and they are saying that to be kind.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Peaks around HTN/Chadlite with higher familiarity and hand-in-hand high trustworthiness
Women don’t actually like Chads (most rely on strikingness), unless high averageness initially:

(@Xangsane this isn’t the thread about high HTN- low Chadlite being ideal range, which I said I will tag you in, but this is one of the reasons why)

Women have a lot to lose by saying that in a group, unless they want to make somebody very ugly feel better, and everybody around knows that the person is clearly ugly and they are saying that to be kind.
also I wonder if women think HTN-chadlite = still GL and would try going for him and Chad = too intimidating

also I wonder if women think HTN-chadlite = still GL and would try going for him and Chad = too intimidating
Women call Chad ugly to virtue signal unattractive men but fuck chad the same day

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends, for most chads yeah. Most chads are chads because of strikingness and low trust (PSL-wise).. and like in my thread the familiar chads like Chico would obviously outperform short term situationships

But thus was only one of the reasons
The idea of being with a chad comes with its own problems
Women are used to being superior in this department, it’s all they have looks. If they find someone much better looking than them then a self-respecting (I.e. no whore) woman would feel some shame, for having the only thing she is meant to be superior in and not be. She’lll battle herself every morning waking up and putting on layers of makeup, before her bf has woken up, knowing that he looks better than her objectively without any of it. She’ll be constantly reminded of the number of options he has, and will constantly need to remind herself by asking Chad if she is beautiful etc
She will be hostile towards any other female. Imagine her not trusting her friends
Also factor in how in this world, woman operate based on social power. Imagine her seeing how her friends have their bfs on a tight leash whereas she has to walk on eggshells. She will be constantly reminded of this

This is a 2nd reason, I didn’t even go fully in depth just raised some points
I’ll go full in depth on this reason too and many more when I make the thread

Depends, for most chads yeah. Most chads are chads because of strikingness and low trust (PSL-wise).. and like in my thread the familiar chads like Chico would obviously outperform short term situationships

But thus was only one of the reasons
The idea of being with a chad comes with its own problems
Women are used to being superior in this department, it’s all they have looks. If they find someone much better looking than them then a self-respecting (I.e. no whore) woman would feel some shame, for having the only thing she is meant to be superior in and not be. She’lll battle herself every morning waking up and putting on layers of makeup, before her bf has woken up, knowing that he looks better than her objectively without any of it. She’ll be constantly reminded of the number of options he has, and will constantly need to remind herself by asking Chad if she is beautiful etc
She will be hostile towards any other female. Imagine her not trusting her friends
Also factor in how in this world, woman operate based on social power. Imagine her seeing how her friends have their bfs on a tight leash whereas she has to walk on eggshells. She will be constantly reminded of this

This is a 2nd reason, I didn’t even go fully in depth just raised some points
I’ll go full in depth on this reason too and many more when I make the thread
Tag me when u make it please

• +1
Reactions: greycel
because they know those men won't commit to them.
They also hate when chads pump and dump , that alone will cause a women to deep down hate you

• +1
Reactions: Pride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back