Even Dolph Lundgren's father is a turbo chad mogger who mogs 97% of males

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Look at this 70 years old mf still looking incredibly Chad next to his Gigachad son
JU 09 21 CDLP 15 1200x1500 3de7654f 235c 4288 805a d645caff8bf3 1752x2200

Dulph lundgren e suo padre sylvester stallone jason statham dolph lundgren alla premiere di pa

Crazy to think about. This old fart who's like 70 or 80 in these pics had better bones than most zoomers. He's tall too on top of that.
If Dolph is 6'5 or 6'4, then his father appears to be about 6'2 or 6'1.
Just a couple of inches shorter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard and 6 others
genetics... i lost

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees, mortis and 6 others
Look at this 70 years old mf still looking incredibly Chad next to his Gigachad sonView attachment 2295842
View attachment 2295841

Crazy to think about. This old fart who's like 70 or 80 in these pics had better bones than most zoomers. He's tall too on top of that.
They look like brothers in that picture.. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
His mom appeared to be HTB

Download 1

He's a rare case where the Chad genes come from the father instead of the mother

wish he was my fahter too

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, iam good boy, 5.5psl and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 1 other person

brutal determinism pill

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20370, mortis and 6 others
Look at this 70 years old mf still looking incredibly Chad next to his Gigachad sonView attachment 2295842
View attachment 2295841

His father looks younger than him JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, bloomercel and HeightPilledum
I love krempi or die posting but I'm still deeply skeptical of the idea of me procreating because of the examples like these

"The vast majority of humans have no right to exist, rather they are a misfortune for those humans who are superior to them: I am not yet prepared to give this right to those who are failures. There are also peoples who are failures." #Nietzsche

• WTF
Reactions: HeightPilledum
women are the chad makers, chad sperm is what takes the offspring to the next level
DiCaprio looks exactly like his mom. Looks nothing like his Jewish looking Italian father
Gettyimages 653680856 594x594

Brad Pitt is a copy of his mom but with a stronger jaw
4ff7101aeab8ea2417000004

For now I only have these two examples in mind but most Chads look like their mothers usually

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, aesthetic beauty and thickdickdaddy27
I love krempi or die posting but I'm still deeply skeptical of the idea of me procreating because of the examples like these

"The vast majority of humans have no right to exist, rather they are a misfortune for those humans who are superior to them: I am not yet prepared to give this right to those who are failures. There are also peoples who are failures." #Nietzsche
I'm okay with being blackpilled, but this is a little too blackpilled.
Average looking people still birth Chads due to genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HeightPilledum
Chads have stronger DNA and would influence their phenotype much more
That's the thing I'm talking about when referring to what @ranierean said earlier.
Birthing a Chad son is essentially a genetic lottery, but having a Chad parent can "rig" this lottery greatly.

• +1
Reactions: ranierean and thickdickdaddy27
That's the thing I'm talking about when referring to what @ranierean said earlier.
Birthing a Chad son is essentially a genetic lottery, but having a Chad parent can "rig" this lottery greatly.
It's no "rig" it's guaranteed to birth mogger children with chad sperm as long as the woman is healthy (never took birth control, ssri's or any of that poison) and has at least decent genetics.

• +1
It's no "rig" it's guaranteed to birth mogger children with chad sperm as long as the woman is healthy (never took birth control, ssri's or any of that poison) and has at least decent genetics.
True, but getting mogged by your own Chad father is still very possible
Image 1

Even O'Pry
1819298 105286691 277862749960788 4537189904584255231 n 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, wificonnector and 1 other person
for the first guy something went wrong in the womb or maybe the mother has femcel genetics or the dad abused drugs or finasteride. Many possible fuckups
This one too?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thickdickdaddy27
Wait, even better!

• Woah
Is this dad supposed to be chad? he's mtn at best
It's not that he's particularly Chad or anything, it's the fact that his sons are way shorter than him.
One of his sons looks the same age as him too

It's not that he's particularly Chad or anything, it's the fact that his sons are way shorter than him.
One of his sons looks the same age as him too
regardless of height his subpar facial development indicate poor dna

• Hmm...
Doplh is 6'2, was 6'4 at peak

Are you sure that's his father?

Best genetics🇸🇪

• +1
his dad aged ridiculously well

• +1