Even ethnic women that are westernized are worse than white western

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
They’re all snobby attention seeking whores , at least when i see a ethnic women i hope she at least has some trad wife quality features but once she has had a sniff of western culture its a wrap . I know white whores , latina whores , asian whores all of them are completely westernized and its sad . White women hold the #1 spot behind black women for being 304’s but ethnic women can be worse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, truthhurts, ominion and 6 others
@Xangsane Bruh how did u find a wife in this garbage generation im about to call quits

What are the Carnatic wars? Help me it’s for my test

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sprinkles and not__cel
What are the Carnatic wars? Help me it’s for my test
The Carnatic Wars were a series of military battles between the British East India Company and the French East India Company in the 18th century (1746-1763), with local monarchs also taking part.

These conflicts were mostly focused on the Karnataka region of South India, hence the name.

Ethnic women are all whores, all women are whores… for white chad only

• +1
They’re all snobby attention seeking whores , at least when i see a ethnic women i hope she at least has some trad wife quality features but once she has had a sniff of western culture its a wrap . I know white whores , latina whores , asian whores all of them are completely westernized and its sad . White women hold the #1 spot behind black women for being 304’s but ethnic women can be worse
Westernised Ethnic women tend to be a hypocritical bunch, they follow their traditional culture when it benefits them and follow the western way if it benefits them, there is no consistency. I'd take a fully westernised foid over any ethnic in the west.

• Hmm...
Ya, it’s not their starting point so they make a more active effort into being hypergamous, degenerate, etc. Conservative Christian white girls can be like that too and then they’ll snap back hard to the other extreme later in life. The forbidden fruit effect.

• +1
Ethnic women are rarely tradwives in the West jfl.

They're literally pushed to be educated ballbusters and career women by their own families. Rural White women are the biggest actual tradwives in the country.