Even gays know that homosexuality is uglier than heterosexuality

paladincel_

paladincel_

C a priori doom 2029
Gays fight more, want long term relationships infinitely less, kiss and handhold less.

Anyone can tell you that 2 male faces rubbing against each other is uglier. There are objective standards that every human can see and so gays can see them too.

2 males repulse each other in a way that doesn't go away even if you are a homosexual.

Homosexuality is also mostly fiction. Imagine being sold that a condition completely re-wires your brain to be attracted to the same gender. Homosexuals are extremely rare compared to what you think. It's mostly people brainwashed by societal conditioning, lying in order to be part of a "disadvantaged" group, or are trying to re-enact trauma from being raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, heyheyheybro22, Aladin and 5 others
If you wouldn’t fuck most women you are a gay

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch, heyheyheybro22 and blackpilleditalian
Some are scared of being a heterosexual, because it means they would be left with their only sexual options being narcissistic low IQ monsters who aren't conscious.

If you're below 5 ft 5 you are statistically speaking 70% more likely to be a homosexual, that just tells you everything you need to know about homosexuality. It's a coping mechanism against the lack of female attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz, Hyperborean Citizen, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
Homosexuality 80% of the time is cope anyways they just can’t get any girls so they delude themselves into thinking fucking guys is the solution

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, MagaPutinism, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
I'm sliming you out

Sliming you out

Sliming you out

@AlexBrown84

I'm sliming you out

Sliming you out

Sliming you out

@AlexBrown84
if i catch an opp i slap em with the blick

i heard she wan fuck but she don’t suck so i kicked out tha bitch
IMG 9251
IMG 9262

People have problems. Some are more prone to alcoholism, some are prone to addiction, some are prone to eating disorders, some are prone to mental health conditions, and some are more prone to faggotry. It’s not something to be celebrated. If you’re gay, there’s something abnormal about you. We don’t encourage people’s drinking problems or drug use, why do we encourage them to be faggots?

If you're below 5 ft 5 you are statistically speaking 70% more likely to be a homosexual, that just tells you everything you need to know about homosexuality. It's a coping mechanism against the lack of female attractiveness
Where did you get the stats from

• Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed