even gennarino found an high paid job

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
dude was fucking 1.60 tall and a retard. he legit didn't understand anything in every group project we did, he was uninterested, he graduated 1 year after me there is no way he was a better fit than me. this world is a fucking joke. i got my sodium nitrite shipped, now i just need an antiemetic and i will leave this shitty world. i was too much of an angel for this shit show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, 5'7 zoomer, mrriceguyreturn and 4 others
Di "Gennarino" ne conosco abbastanza

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 39145
Gattuso was a good player wym

• WTF
Reactions: the BULL
1.60 "tall"

Di "Gennarino" ne conosco abbastanza
Dai Bro porco dio Gennarino. Ma ti rendi conto. Uno che mi arrivava al cazzo in tutti i sensi. Non può essere anche i più ritardati del corso lavorano nelle banche. Ci dovevo stare io porco dio. Vestito elegante a Milano a diventare il leone dell'ufficio. Mi hanno preso per il culo Bro abbandonato da tutti

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You are back, mirin

Dai Bro porco dio Gennarino. Ma ti rendi conto. Uno che mi arrivava al cazzo in tutti i sensi. Non può essere anche i più ritardati del corso lavorano nelle banche. Ci dovevo stare io porco dio. Vestito elegante a Milano a diventare il leone dell'ufficio. Mi hanno preso per il culo Bro abbandonato da tutti
Un po' ti capisco, conosco molti che avrebbero dovuto diventare dei falliti, stando ai melliflui luoghi comuni, ritrovarsi in condizioni migliori della mia, nemmeno così consciamente

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39145 and the BULL
dude was fucking 1.60 tall and a retard. he legit didn't understand anything in every group project we did, he was uninterested, he graduated 1 year after me there is no way he was a better fit than me. this world is a fucking joke. i got my sodium nitrite shipped, now i just need an antiemetic and i will leave this shitty world. i was too much of an angel for this shit show
Gennarino was not afraid to take risks, because of his obliviousness and lack of intellect he was a risk taker.

Gennarino was not afraid to take risks, because of his obliviousness and lack of intellect he was a risk taker.
What risks do you reckon did he take

What risks do you reckon did he take
Not worrying about what to say in a job interview, he speaks his mind without doubting his qualifications for the job. He is assertive about his position at work, ambitiously aiming to climb the career ladder without feeling embarrassed or like he's trying too hard.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Move out of Italy