Even getting hair transplant is not acceptable to normies

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
I tried to get my close friends accustomed to the fact that I would probably get a hair transplant soon because of my receeding temples. Fact is that even this water mainstream surgery is still frowned upon by bluepilled faggots.

All they had to say was :

"You don't need it bro, you don't have any hole in your vertex"

"Even if you become bald just accept it and shave your head"

"You're black, hair is not essential for you"

FUCK THEM ALL

This is not even proper looksmaxxing with exotic procedures and sophisticated implants, mind you: everybody know about hair transplant.

I was not being autistic, I just tried to prepare my family and friend to this idea so that they don't ask any question when I get it done. There's no way I could go there, come back and hide for several months with a bald head and thousand of red dots on my scalp JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24347, angelo and 13 others
We have to get rid of normies

• +1
Reactions: plukee, angelo and Abhorrence
Normies are so deluded that if you tell them that you take steroids they legit believe that it took you only 3 months to acheive Jeff seid tier physique and would criticise you for looking natty / not enhanced on gear .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, plukee, Deleted member 24347 and 9 others
I told my friends I was going to get a hair system and they said DO IT QUICK!

They were tired of having the blinding sun reflect off my dome and into their eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23239, NoPainNoChick and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, angelo, Abhorrence and 2 others
We need to cull the normies in concentration camps ASAP
I have a better idea

• Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence
I tried to get my close friends accustomed to the fact that I would probably get a hair transplant soon because of my receeding temples. Fact is that even this water mainstream surgery is still frowned upon by bluepilled faggots.

FUCK THEM ALL

This is not even proper looksmaxxing with exotic procedures and sophisticated implants, mind you: everybody know about hair transplant.

I was not being autistic, I just tried to prepare my family and friend to this idea so that they don't ask any question when I get it done. There's no way I could go there, come back and hide for several months with a bald head and thousand of red dots on my scalp JFL.
being bald is sexy, look at Dwayne Johnson :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Yerico7, Yoke and 2 others

FUCK THEM ALL

Jfl at being friends with normies

being bald is sexy, look at Dwayne Johnson :feelsgood:
Yeah they would always talk about Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham or Bruce Willis : all millionnaires with immense status halo of course. Meanwhile your average MTN is stuck in a dead bedroom marriage or has to date single moms and fat LTB.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Elvisandreaa, 5.5psl and 2 others
Yeah they would always talk about Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham or Bruce Willis : all millionnaires with immense status halo of course. Meanwhile your average MTN is stuck in a dead bedroom marriage or has to date single moms and fat LTB.
And the funniest thing is that even these guys would be MORE gl with nice, well-groomed hair. Look at this guy's YouTube channel, full delu retarded idiots who take this path https://youtube.com/@Baldcafe

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and VenatorLuparius

FUCK THEM ALL

MIRIN NIGGER AND NORWOOD COMING 4 U IS BRUTAL ROPE FUEL. NORWOOD IS ALSO COMING 4 ME IS SO FUCKING OVER IT REALLY FUCKS ME MENTALLY I MIGHT DISAPPEAR FOR A FEW MONTHS AND GET HAIR TRANSPLANT TOO

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Rule 1 is not to talk to normies about surgeries youre going to get

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, 5.5psl, Yerico7 and 4 others

FUCK THEM ALL

It's also a good thing tbh. Reduces competition

Let them go bald then, youll be the only one with hair because you actually took care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Normies get mad whenever you take any step to improve your looks, nobody wants more competition

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, plukee, Deleted member 30477 and 5 others
Normies get mad whenever you take any step to improve your looks, nobody wants more competition
JFL they're litteraly dithering everytime they seee my gymmaxed body. They get into passive-agressive mode.

People in general are such pieces of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Yerico7 and Deleted member 22553
Funny, cause they'd be crying in front of the mirror when hair loss starts kicking in. Improving your look through "unnatural ways " is seen as petty, yet that's the only thing which really works and you can bet your ass they'd want to do it. But "muh what my familly and friends are going to think about me" is too strong, so they keep coping even harder and pretty sure they end up seeing themselves as mentally superior, knowing damn well their innerselves is like
4pd2u0

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 30477
JFL they're litteraly dithering everytime they seee my gymmaxed body. They get into passive-agressive mode.

People in general are such pieces of shit.
100%. They want you on their level so they don't feel insecure when you go out. I cut most of my friends off

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 30477, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Just look at Jason Statham bro hes bald and slays

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and VenatorLuparius
Which surgeons? Feriduni is booked until August 2024

There's no way I could go there, come back and hide for several months with a bald head and thousand of red dots on my scalp JFL.
Just wear a wig while your hair grows and tell your friends you decided to embrace your origins....
71iSqL-p4KL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

FUCK THEM ALL

Normies are retarded

Gynocentrism at its peak. Women are allowed to get makeup, nose-jobs and breast implants for their birthday but men can’t fix something as universally important as hair because “muh women don’t care about looks, men do” :lul:. lol at taking this world seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, plukee, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person