T B H
B
H

H

H
H

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
This is what happens when you put soy in everything.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, kobecel and 2 others
Even Mike Tyson, one of the most high T beasts to ever live isn’t immune.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 616, dogtown and 1 other person
Do they open their mouths like this because they want some BBC jammed in it?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, dogtown and Insomniac
Chads don't care about petty chit like that. I know even vegetarian and feminist Chads at my uni. It's only bitter inceloids who are obsessing out over this ,calculating their every expression. Just kek if you think you're getting laid if you never smile and subscribe to right wing politics :lul:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and dogtown
still mogs 96% of males

JFl at you

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Chads don't care about petty chit like that. I know even vegetarian and feminist Chads at my uni. It's only bitter inceloids who are obsessing out over this ,calculating their every expression. Just kek if you think you're getting laid if you never smile and subscribe to right wing politics :lul:.
Or, they are just putting on a facade because they want to fuck the hot liberal girls.

It's not a cuck face if chad does it
he is 52 years old, You cant compare that. in his prime he was a machine.

Tyson the OG autist

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
this tbh, although I like to make fun with y'all about people pulling the soyboy face, it's still an autistic, edgy obsession.

For the last time, it's not your actions that make you masculine, not your attitude, not your bravery, not your political orientation- no- it's your looks

If you are 250 lbs lean with 8 inch wrists, you will be masculine regardless of how you behave.