Even Gigachad take care of their skins

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Here the Mogger Mr.Fabio Tadalafellas

Screenshot 20191206 174011

Taking care of his skin.

Can any braziliancel translate ?

Preparing his role in the 'Halloween' remake.

yeah i dont spend 500+ hours rotting on forums like yourself lmfao

JFL , its 500minutes you idiot , its like 9hrs JFL

I'm assuming this means "Starting the cleaning of the skin", literally translated

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and GoMadAndSTFU
JFL , its 500minutes you idiot , its like 9hrs JFL
my bad. but yeah, i dont spend my time rotting on forums and jfl if you think having low amount of time spent on a forum as a bad thing. i think you should be on .co buddy you're on the wrong site

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Brazilians are narcy and blackpilled as fuck. Almost as much as Koreans.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
my bad. but yeah, i dont spend my time rotting on forums and jfl if you think having low amount of time spent on a forum as a bad thing. i think you should be on .co buddy you're on the wrong site

.co ? Dafuq ?
Brazilians are narcy and blackpilled as fuck. Almost as much as Koreans.

How do you know bro ?
But i think the is true

Not important,u r 4 psl max

you havent seen me buddy boyo. while you're rotting on this forum im looksmaxxing to levels you could only dream of :lul: :lul:

do you wanna suck tadalafelas dick ??
he is just a vegan brainlet who likes parkour and do some crazy things training to attwhore online

there is a pic in his instagram account when he was 14, and he is saying:

"I'm so proud, same face, same head. Look at my forearm, i was already big like u all comment." Then he says why it was big.

he seems to be a good person btw

he is just famous because a famous bodybuilder guy(toguro who is an asshole) started to force him on the internet. And people liked his crazy things, he talks literally causing shame in other people, he is very strange like almost if not autistic tier.

why u worship him ?? his forward growth ? isnt it kind of retarded ? lol

do you wanna suck tadalafelas dick ??
he is just a vegan brainlet who likes parkour and do some crazy things training to attwhore online

there is a pic in his instagram account when he was 14, and he is saying:

"I'm so proud, same face, same head. Look at my forearm, i was already big like u all comment." Then he says why it was big.

he seems to be a good person btw

he is just famous because a famous bodybuilder guy(toguro who is an asshole) started to force him on the internet. And people liked his crazy things, he talks literally causing shame in other people, he is very strange like almost if not autistic tier.

why u worship him ?? his forward growth ? isnt it kind of retarded ? lol

Toguro seems to be aa nice guy

If i like him its because like him i do parkour , LPO , martial arts , and breaking things with fist ect so its obvious why i liked him.

Also yes he is asbolutly unmogable .

Can you tell us more fun facts about him ?
Thx bro .

Can youand

Also wtf he looks very NT when he speak front of the camera

Last edited:
you havent seen me buddy boyo. while you're rotting on this forum im looksmaxxing to levels you could only dream of :lul: :lul:
Because no one can recah kinko s body and face
Reach

Toguro seems to be aa nice guy

If i like him its because like him i do parkour , LPO , martial arts , and breaking things with fist ect so its obvious why i liked him.

Also yes he is asbolutly unmogable .

Can you tell us more fun facts about him ?
Thx bro .

Can youand

Also wtf he looks very NT when he speak front of the camera
he is not NT at all. You don't perceive the tone he speaks and the things he speaks.
He just talks loud and try to be fun, but is very strange. There a video where he talks about people calling him crazy.

In the beginning he tells his friend tells him there are people calling him crazy, even some athletes, saying he needs treatment lol. Thats because his behaviour.

Toguro is kind of an asshole cause the things he does, he likes to create controversies on youtube. He is known as the king of marketing in the bodybuilder youtube world.
LOL he is a myth

these guys take him to a night party, and he goes away

the nigger say: yeh, the man is really virgin, he is going away

shit video, tadala is a good guy. these bitches called him gay lol

Last edited:
  • +1
he is not NT at all. You don't perceive the tone he speaks and the things he speaks.
He just talks loud and try to be fun, but is very strange. There a video where he talks about people calling him crazy.

In the beginning he tells his friend tells him there are people calling him crazy, even some athletes, saying he needs treatment lol. Thats because his behaviour.

Toguro is kind of an asshole cause the things he does, he likes to create controversies on youtube. He is known as the king of marketing in the bodybuilder youtube world.

Yeah i eard he get in a fight about this video :

He is an kind of incel in a gigachad body jfl
But i like him , seriously .
Also his videos with the streetworkout guy are interesting .
Brazil accent is lit tbh .

LOL he is a myth

these guys take him to a night party, and he goes away

the nigger say: yeh, the man is really virgin, he is going away

shit video, tadala is a good guy. these bitches called him gay lol

Also dafuq he have his girlfriend name tatooed in his neck . Definitly not.virgem

Last edited:
He is perfect .

Submental needs some huge work in terms of bone mogging machine mogs half the genetic subhumans i have met today and the higher tier ones can't stand in his presence

• +1
Submental needs some huge work in terms of bone mogging machine mogs half the genetic subhumans i have met today and the higher tier ones can't stand in his presence

+1 bro