alurmo

failed normie rotter

still adonispilled tho
adonis doesnt make mistakes he makes bread
Hamza ahmed
adonisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, piec, Esteban1997 and 6 others
Lol he came back like an abused dog to his MTB """anastasia""" girlfriend after she left him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Roquefort, Sprinkles and 3 others
In this video, Hamza Ahmed shares his reflections on what he would have done differently if he could start his self-improvement journey again at age 17. He emphasizes the need to prioritize mental health as a pillar often overlooked, advises viewers to take the UK's free mental health test, and practice habits such as meditation, journaling, and exercise. He discusses the importance of focusing on healthy eating and maintaining a healthy body fat percentage, rather than striving for weight loss or obsessing over calories. Hamza also reflects on the importance of understanding the "why" behind the principles of the Red Pill ideology and diving deeper into self-improvement, traditional relationships, and the pursuit of knowledge. He encourages viewers to take action and invest time in self-improvement by reading, taking productivity courses and setting self-imposed deadlines.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Montgomery, Snowskinned and 3 others
"Even"
Like he is is some sort of master-mega mind and not a grifter.

• WTF
Reactions: alurmo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Roquefort, Snowskinned and 2 others
Lol he came back like an abused dog to his MTB """anastasia""" girlfriend after she left him

It's not a bad video from hamza tbh he speaks on a valid phenomenon

The "stimulation" pill.

In this video, Hamza Ahmed shares his reflections on what he would have done differently if he could start his self-improvement journey again at age 17. He emphasizes the need to prioritize mental health as a pillar often overlooked, advises viewers to take the UK's free mental health test, and practice habits such as meditation, journaling, and exercise. He discusses the importance of focusing on healthy eating and maintaining a healthy body fat percentage, rather than striving for weight loss or obsessing over calories. Hamza also reflects on the importance of understanding the "why" behind the principles of the Red Pill ideology and diving deeper into self-improvement, traditional relationships, and the pursuit of knowledge. He encourages viewers to take action and invest time in self-improvement by reading, taking productivity courses and setting self-imposed deadlines.
no mental health for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
he looked brutal as teenager

• +1
ok jeffrey:forcedsmile:
He is a successful, there is no doubt, but I hope you don't treat him like sort of father figure (because a lot of teens do).

• +1
Reactions: watah
actually the worse your mental health is, the higher chance you neglect your basic hygience + skin care
skin-care/hygiene does nothing, especially at young age, unless you have a massive skin issue like acne.

• +1
Reactions: piec
skin-care/hygiene does nothing, especially at young age, unless you have a massive skin issue like acne.
you also have eczema psoriasis,dry skin which can also be fixed. Not everyone has glossy clear skin.

Well no because stress ages ur face and will give u fucked yo under eyes
u can have little stress with bad mental health.

All I do is rot all day, chilling, vibing. I have little stress while being considered 'severely mentally ill' n shit.

• +1
Reactions: watah
u can have little stress with bad mental health.

All I do is rot all day, chilling, vibing. I have little stress while being considered 'severely mentally ill' n shit.
Depression is usually a bit of a defense mechanism to stress sometimes.

indians legit have the best asian phenotype besides west asians

you can joke but he's making 200 grand a month nearly all profit

do people actually watch hamza

• +1
do people actually watch hamza
we exist
we stayed through the dirt and mud
we still watch him even after all the slander

we exist
we stayed through the dirt and mud
we still watch him even after all the slander

according to him this is sex appeal

sorry number 1 fan of hamza i didnt meant to insult your king

• +1
nah he's losing customers, now he's at like 130k a month
But the people inside are much more serious now. There is quite a few people making good money since he changed the format around

But the people inside are much more serious now. There is quite a few people making good money since he changed the format around
that's good, I have no hate for him. I fear if he ever stops making money from school, it will be hard to recover his YouTube channel. His videos do so poorly now.

that's good, I have no hate for him. I fear if he ever stops making money from school, it will be hard to recover his YouTube channel. His videos do so poorly now.
Views don't matter, becasue most of the people are 14 year old kids with no money to join the school. The reason he made the I quit video, becasue he was spending all his money on editing he makes lower dopamine videos becasue people with the money to join have a higher attention span. He also has litreally millions or near enough in his account so he's set